Narrators POV:

(At the outskirts of town)

     The crowd had grown significantly over the course of the night, all trying to get a closer look at the dome, but failing on account of two sabertooth wizards. The white haired woman had summoned Pisces, who circled around the area, keeping most curious onlookers away, whilst a man dressed in ninja like gear was teleporting anyone who got past Pisces back into the crowd. Yukino was tiring fast, having to keep pisces gate open for so long was seriously draining, and Dobengal was not doing much better. Neither Mage was letting up, but it was difficult to stop everyone and deter them when they couldn't knock anyone out, after all, these onlookers were just normal people, civilians.

        The crowd gasp collectively in shock as the Master of Sabertooth and his partner seemingly drop from the sky, to stand defensively around the glass-like dome. Yukino sighs in relief and closes Pisces' gate, shaking with exhaustion. Dobengal nods politely to Sting, before vanishing with Yukino in his arms. They both needed rest. Sting and Rogue take up defensive positions, keeping the crowd mostly away from the dome like structure. However, despite the twin dragon's well practiced teamwork, one person managed to slip through. A lone magic council member, the man was insatiably curious. What on earthland was in that iced shell to kindle such fierce protection from the two dragon slayers?

     Meanwhile, Natsu was lazily circling the area, high enough to be mostly out of sight for normal people, watching and waiting patiently. It was he who spotted the magic council member breaching his friend's perimeter, and he who felt the creeping doubts for Gray's safety. Even from up here, Natsu... no sorry, END, could smell that it was Gray inside that shell of ice, hurt and scared. He could smell Gray's fear. And that in itself was strange, because the only thing that Natsu had ever seen elicit any fear-scent from gray was when the Icicle got so hammered he ate Erza's entire strawberry pavlova thinking (and loudly commenting) that it was the best chocolate cake he'd ever had. Which of course ended with Gray being solely responsible for a scarily quiet and tearful Erza. Oh, and deliora, that time on galuna island... ok, he had to focus, his mind was wandering. Again. Seriously... he should stop daydreaming.

      Natsu folded his wings, letting out an enraged cry (that sounded more like a fierce roar) as the Magic Council Member manages to place a hand on the shell of ice. A small jet of flame shot out at Doranbolt, who looked up in sudden fear as he realises that the Monster from his nightmares, the one who was supposed to be as dead as his creator Zeref, was right there in crocus. (A/N: Sabertooth is in crocus, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.) END lands atop the dome of ice gently, wings folded at his side like some monstrous bird from hell.

     "ITS A MONSTER! RUN!" Someone in the crowd screams hysterically, causing panic amongst the amassed crowd. That did it for most onlookers, as they all stampeded away from the terrifying demon. The few onlookers brace enough or stupid enough stood their ground, watching with morbid curiosity....