Narrator's POV:

Mavis And Zeref watched Erza and Natsu like creepy ghostly hawks as they sat up in the beams of the guildhall. Bickslow was still there on the other side of the guildhall, with Freed, Laxus, evergreen and Elfman. They were all watching carefully too. Gray remained scarily still in the demon like arms of END, looking so peaceful despite what Laxus, Gajeel and Natsu could smell.

"What the hell is that demon doing in here?" Carla yelled from the guild's entrance, startling everyone. Natsu panicked. Erza managed to snatch Gray from him before the poor ice make wizard could be dropped, and half the guild suddenly twigged and readied they most destructive spells. Natsu backed into a corner and folded his wings around himself defensively. Why? Why did Carla say such a thing? He was going to have to fight his way out now.

"Open, gate of the lion and maiden; Loke! Virgo!" Lucy cried, opening both Gates and standing defensively in front of the cowering demon. 'Loke, Virgo, protect him." Neither spirit argued or made weird comments for once. They just stood defensively between the guild and The demon.

     "All right babies!" Bickslow laughed, his creepy little dolls floating over to the cowering monster and hovering defensively between it and the rest of the guild. Makarov watched with mild curiosity as his brats split into two distinct groups. Lucy, Erza, Bickslow and happy defending the monstrous beast and the rest trying to harm it. Makarov readied himself, knowing he would have to intervene if things got too out of hand.

      Mira walked into the guild at that point, having gone out grocery shopping for the guild kitchen, saw the war raging and glowered. She saw the demon-like creature cowering, Virgo and loke protecting it along with Bickslow and his creepy 'babies' and the animosity of everyone else. Erza was nowhere to be seen, nor was Gray. The takeover Mage was one of the few people not on team Natsu to recognise the terrified monster, and Mira knew without a doubt that she had to cover for the poor creature.

     Mira walked through the crowd, a warm smile on her face that contradicted the black aura seeping from her. She reached the demon and crouched down to it's level. "Hello there!" She greeted, making everyone sweat drop. Most people still hadn't decided if Mira was insane, or just plain creepy. Lisanna And Elfman stared, not quite surprised at Mira's behaviour, but not quite expecting it either.

        "Are you having trouble with your takeover magic again? Is that why you've come in here like that? You know you need to be careful right? The magic council...." Mira began, the demon cutting her off mid-sentence.

       "No.... choice Mira. Gray.... scent changed. Fastest way." It rumbled, red eyes looking up pleadingly. He silently begged this would work. He had no idea how Mira knew, but it was mirajane. She knew everything that went on In the guild. Did she have surveillance lacrima or something? Mira just smiled her usual beaming grin and offered END a hand. Natsu shook his head and used his tail to push himself up.

         As the demon like beast stood, towering over everyone except Elfman, they all backed off and went back to what they were doing. There was a terrifying aura around Mira, and they knew she was just as dangerous as Erza when she was like this. However, most of them kept half an eye on Mira and the demon, still curious as to how Mira knew the monster. Bickslow was chuckling to himself maniacally, though everyone just brushed it off as him being.... well... Bickslow.

      "So, are you going to change back? Doesn't it use up too much magic to stay that way?" Mira questioned. She knew exactly what Natsu was, but she also knew the others would likely freak out if they knew. Sharp blue eyes watched the Demon's face as he considered the answer carefully.

       "No. Natsu.... have to get back to Natsu." Natsu rumbled, hoping Mira would understand and let him leave. He didn't really want to leave Gray, he wanted to be by his side and watch over him until he got better, but his Etherious form only lasted so long, and he needed to replenish both his magic and curses. Of course, those close enough to hear END as he said this gawked, and those who knew Natsu frowned. They could think of only two people that Natsu closely associated with, and yet Lucy and Happy were right over there, the blue exceed still fast asleep on Lucy's head as she ordered Loke and Virgo to keep guild-mates who were too curious for their own good at bay.

       Natsu spread his wings and flapped them a little, making the other wizards step back. He then (much to his later shame) fled the guildhall, leaping into the sky and flying back home before changing back into his normal human self and heading inside. He needed food, rest, and a bit of quite. With happy still with Lucy, the fire dragon slayer new exactly what he was going to do....

         Back in the infirmary, Erza gently placed the unconscious ice wizard on a bed, running an armoured hand through his dark hair in a sisterly fashion. If Natsu... no... END hadn't mentioned the change in scent, she would have thought Gray was simply asleep. Erza could hear shouting and maniacal laughter (no doubt Bickslow.) from the main hall, but didn't bother trying to interfere. Gray's health was more important right now. The noises soon subsided, and Wendy appeared, a worried frown on her face as she used her Sky magic on the Ice Wizard.