Gray's POV:

...
......
.........
..................

I'm dreaming. I hope. I'm back in that prison.... wait... no... it was a wagon. I could feel the whole room rocking back and forth. I'm scared. I don't want to be back here. I look down at my wrists, to see the rusted shackles pinching the skin painfully, but it doesn't hurt. Ok, I know I'm dreaming. I remember the agonising pain of the magic cancelling cuffs, so I have to be dreaming. Thank Mavis.

     The wagon stops moving, and a man enters my little prison. No. Not him. Why am I dreaming of this? I wanna wake up. Come on Gray, wake up! It's just a dream. Right? A stupid memory. A stupid... awful.... scary.... terrifying.... painful memory....

     The scene plays out, the whole damn memory, right up until I wake up in Porlyusica's. Then I'm suddenly back in that wagon again. Wha...? Is my dream repeating itself? That man.... no. Not again. Why am I reliving this memory again? The whole thing plays out again, with me waking up in Porlyusica's again but instead of normal Natsu, a red demon is by my side. END. This dark memory plays out in my dream again, three times, four times..... five times. And each time, I'm a little less afraid. I know Natsu will save me at the end, and it's oddly comforting.

     The dream suddenly changes and instead of starting in that wagon.... I'm in that place, and that one little piece of memory replays, and now it's not just one man, but four. No. I wanted to forget this bit. No. Stop. No.... wake up.... come on Gray, wake up! It's just a stupid dream....

      Suddenly I'm in Porlyusica's place with Natsu beside me, his warm hand against my face. He's crying. Porlyusica walks in and speaks to him, but I can't hear the words. Then I hear his voice, clear as day. "Come back to us Gray. The guild just isn't the same without you." I want to wake up idiot! I can't, I've tried. I'm stuck in my recurring nightmare. Why can't I wake up?

      I black out, and I'm not sure if I'm still dreaming or if I'm waking up. My vision is blurry, and the bright light is blinding. My eyes adjust, clearing up slowly. Ok I'm fairly sure I'm still dreaming, because there's three pink haired faces staring at me. I'm pretty sure neither Porlyusica or Natsu has a little girl, so I'm certain I'm dreaming.

       "Uncle Salamander? I....I.... d...d...did what... what you asked.... can I .... uh... can I go now.... I'm sorry! I t...tr...tried!" The little girl stuttered. She looked no more than six. I blinked. She had pink spiky hair, green eyes, tiny little fangs.... she looked just like the Pyro.... she couldn't be his daughter could she? Then I noticed the goggles perched on her head. It had been quite a while, but I knew those goggles. With the little girl wearing those goggles, and her stutter, she reminded me of Edolas Natsu more than our Pyro. She couldn't possibly be edo-Natsu's kid could she? Was that even possible?

The Pyro turns to look at me, smiling warmly. "So you're awake then, droopy eyes!" He greets, plonking himself in a chair by the bed. Porlyusica is glaring at Natsu and the little girl, and the little girl is cowering away from Porlyusica by hiding under Natsu's chair.

"Ya feelin' any better?" He asks softly. I just blink blankly at him. Woah. I've never heard him use that voice before. It's kinda sweet. He smiles, turning to glare at Porlyusica, before reaching under his chair and pulling the little girl out. She claws at the floor, or at least, that's what it sounds like, before the Pyro succeeds in placing her on his lap. She glares at him, before lunging at him and managing to bite his shoulder. Why is that familiar?

"Nashi, for once in you're life, try to act like a human being, and not an animal." Porlyusica grumbles, turning and walking out the infirmary doors. What's got her panties in a wad? ..... wait. Did she say Nashi? Wasn't Mira talking in her weird creepy fangirl language to Lisanna about 'nalu' and 'nashi' the other day? What is Nalu anyway?

The Pyro turns to me and smiles. Damn. He's cute when he smiles. The little girl grins at me too, before leaping off the Flame Brain to charge after Porlyusica. The door swings shut, leaving us alone in the infirmary. Or at least, I think that's where we are. Now we're alone, the smile disappears from Natsu's face and a frown replaces it. He reaches a hand out and brushes hair out of my eyes.

"You feelin' any better?" He asks again. I try to answer but my voice isn't quite working yet. How long was I out? I nod instead. I feel a bit better now. "I guess I should explain who that little girl was, but I'm not really sure myself..." he tells me sheepishly, though I don't buy it. I know the Pyro too well. He's hiding something from me. Isn't he?

"Be glad I'm here. I had to take a break and go home for a bit. I came back as soon as I heard you might be waking up." I can't tell if he's actually worried about me or not. Damned Pyro. The only time I know he's serious is when he's threatening an enemy. Kinda sad huh?

     "You know, whatever you were dreaming about... your smell changed." He told me, wait, was he squirming in his chair?

      "I.... feel fine." I had to force the words from my mouth, my voice wasn't working all that well. He reaches over and rests his hand against my face. We both nearly jump out of our skins as I make a weird rumbling noise. Flame for brains laughs. What's so funny?

      "I thought only Dragon Slayers purred!" Purr? Is this some freaky demon slayer thing? I better not sprout wings! I mean, they look cool on Natsu, but I'd probably look like a black demon of death or something dumb. Natsu just looks like a little red dragon. A really hot dragon.... why am I thinking this?

     "You think my demon form is hot?" I'm fairly sure the colour drains from my face as I realise I said the last bit out loud. Wait. We're in the guild's infirmary right?

       "Gajeel can't hear us right?" Natsu burst out laughing. 'What's so funny, ya Pyro?" I growl.... oh god, I actually growled like an animal..... I toss the thin covers off and sit up, trying to get out of the damned bed, but the idiot shoves me back, forcing me to lie back down. He has a creepy look on his face.

        "You're worried about Gajeel hearing us, when Mira is likely behind that door giggling whilst recording our conversation? You thick in the head Snowflake?" Natsu would say if Mira was really listening. Right? "You need to rest. Even if you're not sick anymore, Nashi's magic drained you a lot. You feel fine right?" He asks. I nod. I felt like I could take on Erza and Laxus at once. I was fine. "It'll hit fast. You'll be fine, maybe in the middle of a fight in the guildhall, and bang you're on the floor out cold. It don't last long but it's scary... like Erza..." He sounds deadly serious. Wait... the way he's talking...

     "How do you know this? It happen to you? And who is Nashi anyway? That little girl could be your baby sister." I swear the room is getting hotter. Damned Pyro, he better not be doing this on purpose.

"That little girl is Nashi Dragion. She lives with an old man in a iced up valley where Igneel's mountain used to be and she has fire Demon, Fire Dragon and healing magic somehow, despite being Edolas born. Now you know as much as I do. I don't even know how she ended up in earthland." He paused, some unreadable emotion flitting across his face. Dragion? Well, that would explain why she looked so much like the Pyro if her dad was his Edolas self. And why was the room so cold all of a sudden?

"It was the year Fairy Tail disbanded. I went on that long training journey. Happy and I got separated when I blew up that second mountain..." did he just say second mountain? Just how many places did he destroy whilst training? "He spent two weeks searching for me, but ended up being kidnapped by that crazy cat lady in mermaid heel. I got sick. Not just me using up too much magic, but real sick. I was nearly dead when Nashi and the old guy found me and healed me. I later found Happy at mermaid heel, I followed his scent, and we disappeared again." Woah. Didn't know that. How come he'd never said anything to anyone about it?

"If you're wondering about why I've kept Edo-me's daughter a secret, the answer is Mira." Well that answer it all. Mira was a demon when it came to pairing people off. Just imagine all the horror (and hilarity) she would cause if she jumped to the wrong conclusion about Natsu and that little girl... to be honest, even though I've seen the Pyro in friggin' heat, I find it hard to imagine him doing anything perverted.