Natsu's POV:

I shake my head as I notice he's done it yet again. How the hell has he stripped this time? I mean, how is the blanket still carefully tucked around him? "I swear he teleports out of his clothes, or something." I grumble to myself, picking up the clothes scattered around..... how on earthland did his underwear end up hanging on the lampshade? I fold them and dump the pile at the foot of the bed. I sit down next to the bed, on the chair I found his shirt on. He looks so peaceful asleep like that, but I know it's not right. He's sick, or something, I know it!

I suddenly remember I'm not alone with the icicle, so I ask for help. "Nashi? This is Gray. Can you help him?" She shoots me a scary-Lucy glare. I hear her sniff the air. Are her senses as good as an earthland Dragon Slayer's? I know the Icicle's scent. He doesn't smell unwashed, he smells almost scared. He's not.... nah. He can't be. I'm just being a stupid hot-head again.

          "I can try, but Mr Gray smells scared and hurt Uncle Natsu." Nashi tells me. Then she mumbles to herself. I can hear her clearly. She doesn't know how to identify different smells. She just knows what they are. I wonder if she knows it's her magic working. Maybe she's using magic without realising it?

      Nashi climbs up onto my lap and stretches her hands out, a blue glow kinda like Wendy's sky magic shining from her hands. I can hear her muttering to herself. She's kinda like Her mom, but less scary. "No broken bones...... no badly hurt parts inside..... but his hearts going too fast for a normal person....... ok... so he's not about to die.... what else?" She sounds almost grown up.

I try to ignore her and stare at Gray's sleeping face. I reach out and hold his hand with mine, and use my free hand to brush a strand of hair from his face. I love this damn perverted stripping popsicle. I hope he's ok. He's gotta be ok.

"Hey uncle Natsu? Why are you staring at Mr Gray funny? Are you drooling? And your smell's changing...." ack! She caught me staring.... ah! "Uncle.... I'm not joking. You're drooling." She's not even looking at me.... is she really smelling all this? Argh! I really am drooling.... wait... my smell? Am I.... oh... god.... not now. Not now......

"Natsu." I jump. I hadn't heard Porlyusica come in. "Go home. Happy will wait here. I'll send him with news. Get out." She's giving me a scary look. Why is she wrinkling her nose? Oh god.... she can smell me too can't she? Why is her sense of smell so good anyway? She's just a normal person. She can't use magic, so why has she got such sharp senses?

I jump up and leave through the window. It's easier than my nakama seeing me like this. Argh! How am I so..... urgh.... was Gray's scent making me this way? So.... so..... sometimes I hate being me!