Unknown POV:

Watching the blonde lady fight Leo made me smile. The lady was so kind, gentle and graceful, but she had strength and stubbornness too. She was really strong, like Leo. Maybe even strong enough to forge my impossible key. Of all the 88 heavenly bodies, not including his majesty, I was the only celestial spirit without a gate key. I had no real name, no real shape yet, but my constellation was there in the sky, shining brightly. A promise by his majesty himself, to me, that one day, like all my spirit friends, I would belong to a key. one day.

No other spirit could see me, hear me, or even sense me, except for his majesty and Leo. I saw Leo fight the Blonde lady, I've seen the deep, secret love they share, but are too afraid to show because of the law. If I could choose my first wizard, it would be her. Never, in my eternity of half-existence, had I come across someone so powerful, so capable, as her. She might even be strong enough to forge my key!

I float up to the King, shy and nervous. If I had even the slightest bit of hope for a key, I'd need His Majesty's permission. Oh, I hoped he would grant me my wish.

"Excuse me.... sir? Dare I ask who that lovely lady is?" I asked shyly. The King was always quiet, but I could see he was thinking how to answer.

"My old friend. A most powerful Celestial Wizard if she has caught your skilled eye so young."

"Sir... I know that celestial spirits are forbidden to have romantic relationships with their masters and any other humans, but... but I think she'd be strong enough to... what I mean to say is... well, she could be the one to forge my key. I've spent my entire half-existence searching for a lady as strong, kind and beautiful as her. Please sir, if she or Leo dares approaches you, please sir, could you?" I beg him, my voice wavering between solid and fading like a breath of winter wind.

"Of course, old friend. But only if you promise to protect her with your life, little kit." I glower at him for using such a nickname, not that he could see my expression as I looked like a ball of spirit light right now. I was a bundle of sprit energy with thoughts and feelings, but no real form yet. Hell I didn't even know if I would look human or end up as a clock or compass! If Leo and the Blonde Lady were serious about their feelings, I'd have a key and body of my very own, and a perfect wizard to go with it.