Narrators POV:

(The day before at Sabertooth)

      "Frosche, have you seen Lector anywhere?" Sting asks his partners little exceed. The little cat in the frog suit shakes it's head.

      "Fro doesn't think so." The little animal answers, adjusting it's pink frog suit with one paw. Pleading eyes glance around the guild hall, until they rest upon it's master and best friend. Frosche runs up to Rogue happily. The little exceed always felt lost without the sullen dragon slayer around.

      The guild doors suddenly burst open as lector flies in using his area magic, something he used so little that many guild members gasped at seeing lector using magic, as they'd never realised he could use magic. He flies up to Sting, picking him up and blatantly ignoring the guild-master's protests.

     "No time Sting. We have to hurry." He screeches, eyes wide with fright. "Fro, bring Rogue. Mach speed. Don't argue." The red exceed yells at his green friend. Frosche nods at Lector, grabbing Rogue with a shockingly strong grip, aera wings appearing behind it from the pink frog suit. Rogue was lifted into the air with ease, making the guild collectively gasp. Sure, they all knew Frosche had aera wings, but they'd never realised the shy little exceed was actually strong enough to lift someone.

     Lector speeds out of the Sabertooth guild hall at Mach speed, Frosche following closely behind, both carrying their Dragon slayer. Neither dragon slayer argued, knowing something serious must be going on if Lector was using his 'weak' magic. Lector and Sting leads the way to the outskirts of town, Rogue and Frosche following behind.

     (Meanwhile, on the outskirts of town.)

      A crowd was forming, gathering around a mysterious object in someone's rather unkempt garden. The silvery white dome shine in the evening light, and looked like cracked glass. The object was semi-transparent, and people could just about see a darker shape inside the ice. It was clear, but that shape looked suspiciously human to them. Someone had called for a runner to tell Sabertooth about it, in the hope he wizards could do something about whatever this was, but before the runner could go more than a few paces, the Guild-Master and his fellow Dragon Slayer appeared, seemingly falling from the sky.

     Rogue was nervous being around so many people, not being a people person at the best of times, but being a dragon Slayer in his first heat made him even more nervous. Crowds were a bad thing for him right now. The crowds stepped back, curious to see how the two wizards would react to the strange glass dome.

    Sting and Rogue walked up to the glass like structure, walking around the whole thing, they're heightened senses picking up faint scents that no normal human could possibly hope to find. There were three scents, one was cold and wintery, like falling snow in a pine forest, the other was frankly disgusting, and the final scent was so faint, Sting actually missed it. Rogue put a hand on the glass. It's cold, too cold. He takes a step back, inhaling deeply. This object had nearly no smell, but there was a faint trace of something. Something familiar.

   Stooping down to investigate a shining object in the long grass nearby, Rogues eyes go wide and spooked. He grabs the object, shoving it in a pocket hurriedly, turning sharply to Sting. The blonde man gives Rogue a questioning look.

     "We need to get to Fairy tail. NOW! Lector, Frosche, stay here, one of you get Dobengal and Yukino. Minerva is in charge, got it? Sting, let's go!" Rogue barked, taking control suddenly. Sting follows silently, noting the setting sun. It was almost night.

    "Rogue? Is that what it...." sting asks, curious. The ice ball really did look like iced shell.

     "No, it does resemble it though. That's why we need fairy tail. Lyon from lamia scale has no experience with that particular ice magic, whereas rumour has it that Fairy tail has an Ice Devil Slayer amongst them." Sting nodded at this, as both slayer hastened their pace. The sun had now nearly set, and normally it would take three days on foot to get to Magnolia, but that was walking. At a rushed pace, they could make it in a night, at their usual run.