Zeref's POV:

I follow the three wizards into a small storage room filled with jars of pickles. I notice one entire wall was filled with jars of different chillies. I take it Mira buys them for my little brother. I think the big blonde guy is Laxus (he's glaring right at me... oh wait, he just winked. Ack! He knows I'm there!) , I already know Mira, and the other must be freed, because according to my Mavis, he's the only Mage in fairy tail who'd smile like that at the thunder head.

      "Why didn't you tell me?" Miss Mira demanded, a stern look on her face. Freed looks almost nervous, though his face is cautiously blank. Laxus sniffs the air, his blue eyes narrowing as he smells whatever it is Mira's been near on her. What can he smell? Is it interesting? Dragon slayers fascinate me, though Achnologia still repulses me now. I will never forgive that evil, vile beast for making me and Natsu into monster. That's why I gave Natsu to Igneel. I wanted my baby brother to be able to protect himself from the thing that practically killed him. I'm so lost in my thoughts about my shameful past, that I miss most of what's said. Oops.

    When I focus back on what's being said, Freed and Laxus are both glaring at Mira. The greenie's mouth half open as he goes to say something, but a scream of 'my strawberry cake' rings out, silencing him as a sword nearly impales them as one of Erza's swords comes flying through the wall (I'm a spectre, remember?). Seriously, that woman would terrify me if I wasn't a ghost already.

Freed pulls down his enchantment, and Laxus and Mira rush out to see what all the fuss is about. It's just that muscle head with white hair smashing Erza's cake again I expect. I'm curious though. The whole guild is silent, except for a young voice screaming abuse at Erza. I have to look twice at the little girl facing off with Erza. She could be my niece! But her age. Even with the seven years the tenrou Fairies spent in the fairy Sphere, this girl was so young. She looked six or seven. She would have to have been born at least three years after Natsu vanished back then. So who the hell was her dad, to make it so she looked so much like my baby brother?

     There was a pile of charred mess near the scarlet woman, which I assumed was her strawberry cake. This child could use fire magic? Erza looked ready to murder everyone, but the little girl did not seem bothered by the death glare at all. So, this child must be either really stupid, or really brave.

      "Why did you say that!" The little girl screamed, her green eyes flashing warningly. What the hell had Erza said to make this child so angry?

     "Because it's true. END is still out there, and that monster still needs to be put down." Wait, had Erza forgotten? That's my baby brother and her friend she was on about! I've never seen anyone move so fast as that little girl did just then. One second she was glaring at Erza, the next she was the other side of the guild hall with a molten pile of metal at her feet, Erza stood with her mouth wide open as everyone stared. The little girl had removed the warrior's armour and melted it so fast, Erza hadn't even had time to react. She now stood in only her underwear. This turned a lot of the men's heads. In the opposite direction. I expect they didn't want to be impaled by a sword or twenty by staring at the naked monster!

"......" I'm not sure if the little Girl's silent response was funny or terrifying. Wendy and Gajeel flinched suddenly, covering their ears. What can they hear? The noise the dragon slayers hear is soon audible to everyone else. It's almost not human. A cross between a wail and a roar. Is that coming from the little girl?!!

A loud crash rings out as my little brother appears, flames dancing around him as he rushes over to the little girl. He defiantly glares at Erza, who raises an eyebrow at him. I see Natsu sniff the air, he frowns and picks the little girl up. What the hell? Why is Natsu still on fire? Won't he burn the child?

"Leave. Her. Alone." He snarled, baring his fangs. I don't think anyone realises Natsu's canines Are partially retractable. His fangs are fully extended as he glares angrily at Erza, clutching the teary eyed child to him protectively. The stand off lasts for several minutes, before something shocking happens. Erza requires into normal clothes and backs down. I've no idea what's just happened, and from the looks of things, everyone else is shocked too. We all watch speechlessly as Natsu heads to the front entrance, sets the child down, and smiles. What he says next makes most people's mouths hang open in shock.

"Go back to Daddy, Nashi. I'm sure END's worried about you." Only I was near enough to my little brother to see the wink he shared with the little girl. I know Natsu is END, so I'm guessing this little girl knows that too. She does look like him though. I realise Little Makarov and Erza are staring, but not in the 'that-little-girl-is-half-Demon' way, but in the 'but-I-thought-you-were-END-so-is-that-really-your-daughter' sort of way. The little girl dries her teary eyes, and grins cheekily. If even a ghost like me gets shivers down my spine from that grin, I dread to think how the living guild members feel. What was even more chilling than that girl's grin, however, was the adorably sinister chuckle Mavis was making. God, that woman is terrifying.

"Ok Uncle Natsu. See you later?" The little girl grins, running outside and leaping up into the air, as she changed from normal child to miniature dragon. Wait..... judging from the little girl's age, it's impossible for Natsu to be the father, so who? She's clearly part demon. She better not be an Etherious. It's clear Natsu knows more about her than he's letting on, Hell, he's even claiming END is her dad. Could it be her dad's initials then? After all, END stood for Etherious Natsu Dragneel.

"Natsu." Ooh.... Erza's not happy. I think my little brother's gonna be sorry... "who is she really? I mean... you and I both know Etherious can't.... you know...." her voice is low. I doubt anyone but the Dragon Slayers can hear her. In a much louder voice, she declares: "where'd she go anyway? She just jumped and vanished into the air."

"Don't worry about her Erza" he whispers back, raising his voice to answer so everyone can hear the next bit. "She went back to her dad. I don't wanna hear anything like that about END again. Ya hear? If it weren't for that demon, our whole team would be Dead by now." He glared defiantly at Erza, before turning and heading back up to the infirmary.