Unknown POV:

This is my last night in the celestial world for a while. I've got a proper body now, or at least, my misty form has changed to appear more human. His majesty is waiting for me with sir Leo, or I guess I have to call him Loke now. I've seen sir Leo loads of times, but he's usually too busy with the ladies to notice me, though he has spoken to me once or twice. That was millennia ago though. I go around all the celestial pathways, just enjoying the pretty scenery. I don't have to go to meet sir Leo quite yet. Apparently all the other spirits still can't see me, but I guess that's normal. I don't quite have a key yet.

Sagittarius is practicing archery with a few of the other spirits, though none of them are any good, Aquarius and Scorpio really need to get a room. And why is Taurus wrestling Hercules? If humans are half as weird as us celestial Spirits.... I guess I have to go to meet Sir Leo now. I heard the king summon him earlier, and saw Leo's scared face. I wonder how he's gonna react when he finds out he got his human girl knocked up. I know miss Lucy already knows, because she told Plue, who told the King but nobody else.

I just kind of drift over to where His majesty is waiting with Leo near the Milky Way river. Leo looks sorta nervy. I wonder what he's been told. Maybe his majesty's told him everything, though I guess it's just as likely that sir Leo still has no clue what's going on. He sees me drift up to them and pulls a really confused face. Ok. I'm guessing despite knowing I'm cat like spirit (the way I talk gives it away apparently) he hasn't got a clue what my constellation is.

"Nice to officially meet you, mister Leo. Or should I call you Loke? You can call me cub if you want. I don't really have a name yet." His majesty clears his throat and I shut up. He produces a silver and gold plaited key and hands it to Le... Loke. I don't think I've seen a celestial spirit look any more confused that him.

"Her species name is Leo Minor. You are aware of how new keys are forged old friend?" Sir Leo nodded. He looked back at me, a frown on his face. I don't think sir Leo is very bright. Sir Capricorn would've twigged by now. Maybe all combat oriented spirits were this thick.

"Ah!" Finally. "Wait... Wait.... LEO MINOR?!? You're kidding me right? But... but we were...." he trailed off, looking really guilty. I manage to not snort out a laugh, but his majesty apparently does not have the required restraint to be that polite. He laughs. It's loud, oh so loud, and warm, and real and probably the first truly genuine laugh he's made in centuries. I wink at Leo... no, I have to get used to calling him Loke. That's what miss Lucy calls him.

        Uh... I should probably explain the whole new key thing. I haven't explained it yet right? When a celestial spirit key is forged, it has to be created between a Spirit and their master who have a really strong bond of not just celestial magic, but love too. It's not just as simple as the spirit and their master making love like normal mortals though. First, they need the king's blessing as a couple, the human has to be ready for a family, and if the celestial spirit is female, the spirit has to want a child too. It doesn't really matter if a male spirit doesn't realise this, as long as the female human knows it's how things work.

     Miss Lucy does look really young though, for a human. She can't be any older than twenty. Surely such a young person would normally be thinking about other things, like magic and working, not considering a family and settling down. Or am I really outdated in my human knowledge? Why did she not tell Loke she was carrying though? Huh?

      "Leo Minor? What's happening to you?" Loke... sir Leo.. asks me, as my arms begin to glow with two murky shapes. My bundle of energy body is changing properly now, into a young girl with gingery hair and chocolate brown eyes (I can see myself in a mirror-like wall just behind sir Leo.). My nose is weird though, it's not quite human, almost cat like, and instead of human ears, I've got great big kitten ears on the top of my head. And what the hell is with these whiskers? Please tell me I don't.... I look behind me and growl like an angry cat. The offending appendage whips about in agreement. Half cat, half human, no lion. The two tattoos are cool though.

A gold one with lady Aquarius's symbol on my left wrist and a gold and silver plaited one with my constellation on it on my right. I looked to his majesty and sir Leo and grinned. Leo frowned. "Are you sure she's Mine and Lucy's? She grins like Draco and she's got the fangs to match. Talking if Draco, I haven't seen him about in a while. I would have thought four hundred human years would be more than enough time to have a mortal life and return. And where's his partner Monoceros? That crazy unicorn hast stabbed me for ages." Oh well, I guess sir Leo's still a girly man. He's changed the subject to avoid awkwardness. I guess it's normal. He's had quite the shock, finding out his precious master is pregnant because of him....

........I guess I've gotta go now. My mortal body is waiting for me. It'll only be a few weeks and then I'll be a human spirit hybrid baby. I wonder if Mo-Ro and Co-Co (my nicknames for Monoceros and Draco.) knew miss Lucy. It's not that far fetched. Spirits living a mortal life tended to subconsciously gravitate towards powerful celestial mages, but they usually didn't know who they were. It was easy to tell though. They'd look like their human form of spirit, and usually had similar magic, so all I had to do was look for a man who could burn stuff, and a man who could ...could..... what magic did Monoceros have again?