Mavis's POV:

"Sky Dragon Roar"

        "Iron Dragon Club"

         "Sky Dragon Wing Attack"

         "Gajeel, stop it. You're acting more childish than Natsu."

          Wendy and Gajeel are fighting again. It's so fun to watch then duke it out. I wonder who will win? Zeref is sat next to me, a stern expression on his face. He's so cute when he tries to be mad! The solid script Mage, I think she's called Levy, tries, and fails, to break up the fight. Has Gajeel even noticed she's there yet? If they keep this up, someone's going to knock into Erza again, and then chaos will ensue!

"Mavis, you've got that creepy grin on your face again." Zeref mumbles, poking a ghostly finger in my side. I giggle. It's just nice to see them so lively, despite the trouble that seems to follow my guild-mates around. I get up and wander around a bit, making small talk with Erza and then talking to little Makarov. He hates it when I call him little, but I can't help it. It doesn't seem that long ago that he was a newborn baby, and I love teasing him about all the cute, devious and destructive things he did as a child. (Like the time he used Giant magic for the first time and flattened the guildhall.)

Zeref was doing his usual thing, wandering around and making people jump. Of course, they couldn't see him or anything, but he had enough thought energy to levitate small objects. I wonder if he even realised how alike he and Natsu were? I mean, they were both destructive, cheeky, childish and sweet, but they both had a well hidden mature, intelligent side to them too.

As with any other day at the guild, peace didn't last long. It was inevitable. Wendy's magic caused a table to go flying through me and into Erza, whose cake suffered for it, then Erza erupted and punched Mira, who happened to be nearest, so she went Satan soul and asked if Erza wanted to fight like the old days, which brought Elfman and Lisanna into the fray as they assisted Mirajane, and then everyone except Makarov, Kinana, Romeo, Happy, Carla and Lily were fighting.

"Wipe that creepy killer clown grin off your face dear. You're scaring sixth master." Zeref mumbled, sliding up beside me. I chuckle. The guild doors fly open, Lucy and Natsu bursting in.

"HAPPY, WE'RE LEAVING. A JOB. NOW." Natsu practically screams, leaping up as the little blue exceed flies over and catches him. Everyone freezes momentarily, stunned by the bestial Roar most of us only heard when Natsu was fighting a really strong opponent. From the sheer pressure of his presence, which vanished as fast as it had arrived, I gather someone is about to be very very VERY sorry for messing with Fairy Tail.

Then there's Lucy, whose dark aura was not so noticeable. She stormed up to Wendy and did something, not even Zeref could see what, she was so fast, that made the little Sky Maiden crumple into a heap at Lucy's feet. The quiet tone did nothing to hide the evident rage in the blonde's voice, and even Gajeel trembled at the young woman's fury.

"Do. Not. Fight." Ooh... is she going to go all Erza Queen of the Fairies on them? "Levy.came. running. To. Me. ME. she can't find Natsu or Gray, though heavens knows why you look up to those two idiots, and I was in the middle of something important. Now...." The whole guild was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. We were all waiting for something.... explosive. "WILL YOU STOP ACTING LIKE GODDAMNED BABIES AND GROW THE HELL UP. I WILL SERIOUSLY LOSE IT IF IM INTERRUPTED AGAIN." She bellowed, and even Erza cringed at the fury in the celestial Wizard's voice. "Got it?" Her voice fell, and a sweet, innocent smile appeared on her face, making most of the men sweatdrop. I heard Macao mumble to Wakaba about how terrifying women could be, so I popped up behind them and asked sweetly;

"What's that about women?" They jolt violently. Tee hee. I love it when I manage to scare them. I wonder how long it will be before Natsu and Laxus lock horns. Do sub dragon slayers even fight each Other?