Mavis's POV:

I'm curious. That cute little pink haired girl with miss Porlyusica... she looks an awful lot like Natsu. Why was she up in the infirmary with Gray anyway? Porlyusica I understand, but why would Natsu take a child, someone who looks even younger than Asuka, there? Sure, he's childish, but he's a dragon slayer, not to mention my boyfriend's little brother. Natsu isn't stupid. Even if he likes to pretend he's an idiot most of the time. So why such a small child?

      "..." I roll my eyes playfully. I don't need to hear him to know he's right behind me. The creepy aura is telling enough. I turn and whack him over the head, my hand easily passing through him. Sometimes I wish we weren't apparitions. He chuckles and smiles at me. I know that look. He turns and eyes Erza, who's happily munching a huge slice of Strawberry gateaux. No. Don't do it Zeref.

    "Don't even think about it." I scold teasingly, it's not like I can stop him. I just home he's smart enough to let her finish her cake first. I'd rather not trouble little Makarov with guild hall repairs. I sit down next to Alzack, Bisca and Asuka, cheerily showing Asuka small illusions of Makarov when he was her age. Her exact words were 'he was cute? Why is he an ugly old man now?' I think anyway. Poor Bisca looked like she wanted to cry. I assured the couple Asuka would grow out of her mean streak. She was just a healthy, brutally honest little girl after all.

        I noticed Zeref only feet behind Erza, his mout half open as he went to say something, probably Boo, or something childish. However, my crazy, misunderstood boyfriend never got the chance to say a thing, because Mira came charging in through the guild's front door.... that's funny, I swear she was here a second ago..... red in the face and panting after her mad dash to the hall. Everyone stopped to look at the She-Devil as Mira headed directly to Laxus.

       "Talk. Now. Both of you." She demanded to Laxus and Freed, turning to the back of the hall where the storage rooms and library were. I saw everyone, even Erza, stare curiously as Mira left the main hall, with Laxus and Freed following behind. I was deathly curious, but I had a feeling this wasn't something I'd get away with eavesdropping...

      "Mavis? Should I?" I turn and shake my head. Sure, only Erza, Gray and the Dragon Slayers could see him, but Mira would sense him, and then I'd get the blame, because most of the Fairy Tail wizards knew I had a friend haunting the guild with me. "I will anyway. I'll try not to get caught." In other words, he was going to stand right next to Mira and pull funny faces at her to make Laxus laugh, despite me saying No. I don't think I will ever figure out whose more childish. The black wizard Zeref, or his demonic little Brother.