Epilogue.

Several years had passed since Gray and Natsu officially came out and they were getting on a bit now. Natsu was thirty now, and Gray was thirty-one. Not so old really, even if it felt like it sometimes. The boys had a family of their own now; a little boy called Haru and a little girl called Summer. Haru was younger by about ten minutes, a fact that Summer spent way too much time gloating over, but the twins got along ok. Happy still lived with them, a tiny blue and white exceed kitten called carp joining them shortly after the twins were born.

Lucy and Erza were still in their team, and they still did all manner of jobs for Fairy Tail, but Wendy had branched off and had formed a team with Romeo, Levy and Gajeel, and had gained a reputation that almost rivalled team 'Gratsu'. (Jet and Droy had left the guild about five years ago after Levy had lost her temper and told them to either leave the guild, or grow up.) (she hadn't meant it, much. But still.).

Charley Leo Heartfilia spent most of her time in the Human world, claiming that she didn't need to go to the celestial world like her father. She attached herself to Nashi Dragion, Haru and Summer Fullbuster-Dragneel and Atlas Conbalt, getting up to all sorts of mischief with her friends. Nashi was now sixteen, Charley, Haru and summer were ten, and Atlas was six.

     There was one thing that troubled the guild though. Charley refused to call Natsu and Gray by their given Names, instead referring to them as Draco and Monoceros respectively. She claimed it was because they reminded her of Draco the Dragon and Monoceros the unicorn, and eventually, after an entire year, the two slayers gave up correcting her.

          Jalal was pardoned by the king, and given a special permit to 'rehabilitate dark wizards' in his official guild Crime Sorciere, leaving  Erza free to publicly pursue him, sometimes literally. Kinana left Fairy Tail to join her Eric in Crime Sorciere, and Laxus finally confessed to being in a relationship with Freed for the past ten years after Mirajane saw a hickey and publicly interrogated him about it.

      And Mavis and Zeref finally married, Natsu being best man and Wendy being maid of honour, with Asuka and Charley as bridesmaids. Of course, the magic council were highly curious as to how Fairy Tail had resurrected their first master and cured Zeref of his curse, but they never did find out. However, when Jason from sorcerer weekly wrote the article on the wedding, it came as a huge shock to all readers to find out that Zeref's last name was Dragneel, making salamander Natsu the target of many questions. Of course, there were more than a few stunned, shocked or horrified faces when Natsu stopped mid battle at the Grand Magic Games and announced that 'in order to clear up any confusion, Zeref Dragneel is my older Brother.' Before going on to win the match.

    Of course, many adventures and battles had occurred over the past ten years, many of which had created publicity and fame for the Fairy Tail Guild, though that's a story for another time.

The end.