Natsu's POV:

I feel bad for leaving Gray alone like that, but his bad scent is sorta familiar. After eating and taking a nap, I felt better, but I was still kinda tired. Being worried about Frosty Knickers is a pain in the ass. I use up more magic when I get strong emotions. I guess I lose control a bit. I HATE WORRYING!

Anyway... back to his weird scent. I've smelt it before. I wish I could remember where. It was a really tough job.... I think. The whole team was there... and.... something happened.... I can't remember what, but it was really strange. Did I take something or someone somewhere so no one would find out? Why am I forgetting this important thing anyway? Why do I feel like I've let someone down?

Smell.... oh! I remember now! .... how could I have forgotten? Why did I forget? God, did we really abandon her like that? Why? Was it to keep someone We cared about safe? How had she appeared like that? How could I forget someone as unusual and cute as her? Damn, how could I forget that promise? Would she hate me now? Did she even know who I was? And why had Gray's sick smell reminded me of her? Damnit I'm so confused.

I left the house, locked the door and changed into Etherious form. I could walk, but it'd take a lot longer, and I don't feel like I have the luxury of time right now. Damnit, now I'm starting to sound like Luce. I leap up and fly off, heading towards the mountain where I grew up with Igneel. That's where I'd find her. How old would she look now anyway? She'd been seven when we found her, but she'd looked about four... and that was three years ago. Would she even age properly here? Would she mistaken me for him?

It's kinda cool though.... my wings carry me just like happy, so I don't get sick, and I can go Mach speed too. Oh... woah. Igneel's mountain's gotten all snowy. Kinda reminds me of Gray's hometown. Well, what's left of it. He got fed up of everyone teasing him about living in a glacier so he dragged... well, kidnapped... the whole team, including Wendy and Carla, up to the ruins of his town. He showed us the little wooden cross with his and a lady's name on it. I think it was his mum's name, but.... arghhhh! My mind's wandering again! Natsu, stop it! Concentrate!

The valley's all snowed under now. Last time I was here, I was fourteen, so was it really only six ... no thirteen...years ago? There was a lava lake at one end and a green forest at the other. Now there's nothing but pine trees and snow drifts everywhere. Would she still be here? I mean, I couldn't even see the village that used to be on the other side of the forest to the valley. Damnit. What if she wasn't here anymore? What if she'd.... no. Natsu, don't you even dare think like that. I needed her help. Her scent... I could track it, but I'm sure she'd covered her trail well.

A/N: hey cubs. Any guesses as to who this 'she' is that Natsu is on about? I'll give you a clue she's a grumpy little healer, but not Porlyusica (though they are related). And no, it's not Wendy, but she is a fairy.....