Multiple POV's again:

Narrator's PoV:
"Magic cancelling handcuffs" the answer made Natsu pause for a moment. He'd managed to get Erza alone in the Guild Library, where no one save Levy might overhear them. Mavis and Zeref didn't count. He didn't mind Zeref overhearing anyway. Well. It wasn't like he was opposed to handcuffs... but using them in that context? He wasn't so sure about the idea and he doubted Gray would be willing to use them on him anyway. When Natsu didn't respond, Erza repeated the answer.

"Magic cancelling handcuffs. I'm assuming it's just the Dragon Slayer Magic that's a problem, and not the curses though. You do realise how awkward it is for you of all people to ask me something like this right?" Natsu just grinned a disarming smile and shrugged sheepishly. It wasn't exactly like he could ask anyone else. Nobody knew him and Gray were a couple yet after all. At least not officially. Lucy and Loke knew, and he wouldn't put it past Mira to already have blackmail on them, but they'd not actually come out to the guild yet, so his ex-girlfriend (and big sister figure) happened to be the only person he could turn to for advice. Yes, it was awkward and weird, but still. He felt like he didn't have any other choice.

        Natsu took a calming breath. He was about to answer, when an excited shriek reached his ears. Oh no. Gods no. That was Mira's excited fangirl scream. Erza also heard the sound, and she also shuddered involuntarily. /care to tell me why the famous Magicycle racer Fireball is here?/ really? Dragion was here already? He was pretty sure the fireball didn't know where the guild was, so how? Nashi. Of course. She'd been here before. Sure, she'd been flown here and Porlyusica had likely taken her home, but a Dragon Slayer's sense of direction was second only to the dragon's themselves, so getting here with Nashi's guidance was probably fairly easy.

      Natsu ran out of the library, hurrying to the front doors of the guild to meet the visitors. When he got there however, only Fireball was there. No sign of the little girl with the fire magic and healing prowess. The Magicycle driver turned his head, goggles and helmet gleaming in the mid afternoon light. The Fire Dragon Slayer strode up to their visitor and laughed, then frowned. "Where's Nashi?" If That didn't shock his guild, the next sentence, from the Fireball, would. Not because of the words, but because of the voice.

      "She's trying to convince her wild pony friend that it's safe to come here. You know, if she hadn't told me about you, I would have freaked out. It's pretty friggin awesome what you can do though. Puke face." Eyes flickered back and forth between Natsu and Fireball, until a loud commotion down the street made both him and fireball head in that direction. It wasn't far, but it took longer than it should have because of the crowd. Fireball had left his Magicycle in Gray's care at Natsu's request, and now both young men were elbowing their way through the crowd, eventually coming face to face with a chunky black pony with a white stripe on his face, a little pink haired girl with fangs and a pair of goggles on her head sat on the animal's back. No gear on the pony at all, not even a halter or bridle for control.

       "Nashi!"

      "Oh hey Daddy, Uncle Natsu! Can you tell these people to go away? I think Mickey's going to kick the next person who tries to pet him. Is it really that weird to ride a pony?" The little girl greets, turning to snarl at a woman who was getting dangerously close to her horse's behind.

      "Well, a wild forest pony, with no tack, being ridden by a six year old girl is kind of something you never see, Nashi. Let's go. Slamamnder?" That sounded a hell of a lot like Salamander Natsu, but he hadn't spoken. Or at least, hadn't moved his lips.

     "Okay, show's over. Move, or I'll call Erza." If anything would make these people move, that would. There weren't any locals who didn't know of Erza Scarlet, and all of them respected her and feared her temper. The crowd vanished as quickly as a barrel of booze down Cana's throat, allowing Nashi and her pony to follow Uncle Natsu and her Daddy to the Fairy Tail Guild.