Unknown POV:

I watch as the Blonde Lady and Leo speak with His Majesty the Celestial Spirit King. Leo is pale, and the Blonde Lady suddenly bursts into tears. I can't hear what's being said, but Leo and the Blonde Lady look both in shock and happy. The Blonde Lady leave the celestial world, Leo following close at her heels. I follow too, my spirit body floating after them, without me even trying.

"Lucy." Leo states, getting the blonde Lady's attention. "I don't know what you've done, but His Majesty has taken a serious liking to you. Not in all my time as The Lion has he broken that rule, not for me or the other Zodiacs at least. I can't believe he's letting us... oh princess, I'm so happy!" Leo rambles to the Blonde Lady, who just smiles warmly at him.

...I'm so happy Loke! But... can we just tell Natsu and Gray for now? I feel like everyone else will.... well.... you know... with what you were like back then....."she trails off, not needing to say the rest. Wait. What was Leo like when he was stuck here in the human world to earn such a despondent reaction? Leo smiles softly, pulling Lucy into a warm looking hug, before they head towards that rowdy place at the edge of town, their guild hall, if I remember rightly. Leo dissolves into gold light as he leaves for the celestial world, leaving me to observe just Lucy. This world is fascinating, being so different from the spirit world...

Lucy walks into the guild hall, dodges a flying table and sits with two other people and two exceeds already there. The blue exceed has a green backpack, and asks after someone called 'Gray' but Lucy shakes her head. The white exceed doesn't say anything! But takes a regal sip from a teacup. The red haired woman is smothered in shining armour, a fork halfway up to her mouth. A half eaten slice of strawberry cake was on a plate in front of her. The tiny blue haired lady looks up, a sly look on her young face.

     "So, how was your date, Lucy?" The red haired lady spits out her mouthful of cake and stares at Lucy, evidently surprised. I know Lucy is flustered, because she's not looking at the little girl at all. Before Lucy can say anything though, the doors to the guild burst open, a monstrous beast flying in and landing next to Lucy. Several people scream and faint, and I see two wizards get up from their seats and ready their magic. Lucy doesn't seem afraid, nor does the red haired woman, and the little blue haired girl is... giggling?

    Lucy reaches out a hand and rests it on the monster's shoulder, just above it's wing, making the creature lean into the touch and make a weird noise, a purr almost. Erza shouts at the two wizards and deflects their magic, warning 'Freed' and 'Elfman' to leave her friend alone. No one questions the red head, were they used to the crazy armour lady making friends with monsters then? The blue haired girl and Lucy climb onto the monster's broad back, holding onto the little ridges in his scaly back.

    I think everyone but the old wrinkly midget and the red haired were shocked to see the monster so docile, because I could hear whispers rushing about like wildfire. The beast walked out of the building on all fours, a long fed tail dragging behind it, before leaping suddenly into the air. The strong wings easily kept the three of them in the air. I saw a streak of blue as the noisy exceed caught up, nuzzling the monster happily. My weightless spirit body flies alongside them with shocking ease. The blue hair girl speaks.

    "Hey, Nat.... END? Why are you...." the girl trails off, as the monster... sorry, demon replies.

     "It's Gray. Sabertooth found him. Porlyusica's already seen to him, but I came and got you two because he's... not good. And I left before that witch could see me. No need for her to know I'm not human, is there?" The demon's voice was rough and grating, like stone scraping on stone. Lucy touches the rough scales in front of her gently, in a soothing petting motion. She smiles sadly to herself before speaking.

     "I thought you couldn't use magic Natsu." She states, clinging onto the monster's scales desperately as the demon dives steeply, folding his wings almost completely and wrapping his dragon like tail around the blue haired girl to stop her falling off.

    "I'm not, this isn't magic, it's my curses. My magic won't start working again until the end of the month. It's a real pain." END whined, spreading his wings suddenly to brake. He lands softly on the ground outside a weird looking house carved into a tree. The two girls don't say a word as they get off the demon's back and jump as two shapes materialise beside them. Even the demon flinches.

     A young, blonde haired girl with bright green eyes and white and pink dress smiles at everyone and greets them, whilst the black haired boy walks up to the demon and smacks him, the hand passing through the demon like a shadow. Lucy greets the girl, but pays no attention to the black haired boy. The blue haired girl chuckled as she watched the black haired boy scold the demon.

     The air around the demon rippled suddenly, the wings and horns disappearing and scales fading. Eventually, after a few minutes, where the demon stood was a pink haired teen with olive green eyes and sharp fang-like teeth. A white scarf materialises around his neck, and the blue exceed lands on the young man's head, purring. He tells the black haired man to quit crying, and reaches up to pet the cat.

     "Hey Mavis, Zeref. I pulled it off! Finally. Hey, Wendy? Can you look at Gray too? I'm worried about him. And Luce? Did you enjoy your date with Loke?" The pink haired teen asks cheerfully, before knocking on 5e door and waltzing in like he owned the place. I follow, invisible to all, just a bundle of spirit energy.

    The old lady sat at the table offers the two girls a drink, but doesn't seem to see the black haired boy or the long haired girl. Wendy tells the lady that the 'first master and her boyfriend' are here too, to which she replies that she hates ghosts almost as much as normal humans. Geez, what is wrong with this crazy woman? The pink haired boy, Natsu as the old lady called him, rushes through a door into another room. The lady sighs and tells the two girls what she knows about 'Gray's' condition.