Chapter 2

Jonah's P.O.V

I watch as the girl walks out of the coffee shop, he black hair flying after her, I sit mesmerized "dude, we have to go meet up with Logan at twelve, if we're late he'll be angry" Daniel says pulling me up.

I nod and we head out of the cafe only to run into limelights that must have witnessed the drama "Jonah! I wanted to tell you that the girl who you just fought with, her names Kylie Vaughn" they say and run off giggling.

I instantly grab my phone out when we at in the car and I'm blown away, she's super beautiful. I like her latest photo and put my phone away as we start heading up to Logans apartment.

Jack knocks on Logans door and it swings open to show Logan holding his vlog camera "Ayo! It's may boiiiiis, we got Noodles, Giraffe, we got Corbitch, we got JoJo and lastly, Baby Face" he says laughing.

I smile and we all head into his apartment, the whole time I'm there I'm just on my phone looking at photos of Kylie.

Liked by JonahMarais, T-Ray and 62,625 others

KylieVaughn I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go, anyone gots plans? I would love to meet some of y'all that live here in LA 😉

View all 438 comments
JonahMarais I live in LA... 🙄
Five minutes ago

Kylie's P.O.V

I look down at the comment Jonah Marais left and I instantly know it's the boy from the coffee shop. I instantly go to my chat with my best friend Taliah and my other friend Sebastian.

Group chat
Taliah, Sebastian

Kylie 🤙🏼: Guys I honestly hate this Jonah guy... he's so annoying!

Sebastian 😉: Honestly I think you and him would be cute 😍

Taliah 😘: Its Jonah Freaking Marais!!! From Why Don't We! He's famous!!!

Sebastian 😉: That makes him so much more dickish... like wtf? 😂😂

Taliah 😘: Shut up Seb! He's super hot!

Kylie 🤙🏼: Hot or not... he's still a dick!

Taliah 😘: Give him a chance!! Gosh if I met him I wouldn't be able to leave him alone!

Kylie 🤙🏼: So why don't you have him? I'll gladly take George Washington 🙄

Sebastian 😉: I'm honestly confused... Taliah... you don't love me anymore!? 😩😩

Kylie 🤙🏼: Oh... are we talking in this chat?

Taliah 😘: Get Jonahs number and add him, plus the curly haired one is Jack ☺️