Chapter 3

Jonahs P.O.V

I look down at my phone and groan, Kylie hasn't even messaged back yet, I feel so stupid for thinking things could be different. I thought my best friends would be happy about me talking to a girl like her.

I stand and shove my phone in my pocket, we left Logans four hours ago and ever since, Kylie hasn't messaged back. I honestly don't know what to think about Zach, he's tried apologizing already but I can't be bothered.

I know he was just looking out for me, but he needs to face the facts, she's just close with them, to think she's dating one? I shake my head getting it out of my head, I walk towards the kitchen, only to turn back around.

Zach's on his phone, smiling at something, I feel the urge to go back and ask, but that would imply that he's forgiven. He isn't, he was way too rude to Kylie when he barely even knows her... kinda like I was.

I sigh and turn around and heading over to him, he looks up at me worried and I smile "hey, sorry for going off at you, I guess I didn't realize that I did exactly what you did earlier" I say slowly.

He nods and turns his phone off, causing me to become even more curious, he walks past me and I take the chance. I grab his arm with one hand and reach into his pocket for his phone with the other.

He's too slow to catch me and instantly glares at me, his phone vibrates in my hand and I smirk down at him. His eyes go wide and he tries grabbing at it with all his might, it's not doing anything.

I look at his phone to find messages from a girl, they're going back and forth constantly, I look at him raising an eyebrow. He just huffs at me, grabs his phone and stomps off annoyed, causing me to laugh.

My phone vibrates to show me that Kylie has seen my message for the tenth time in the last half an hour. I sigh and head up to my room, only to be stopped by a knock at the front door, I sigh and walk over to it.

I grab the cold metal handle and open it to find Christina, Corbyns girlfriend standing there "hey Jonah! So don't tell Corbyn I'm here, I'm just handing you this note to give to him" she says smiling.

I nod slowly, it isn't the first time she's done something like this, she quite the romantic "sure thing, though he isn't awake, do you want me to get him up and dressed?" I ask, Corbyn fell asleep when we got home.

She nods and leaves after thanking me, I smile and walk over to Corbyns room, I knock on the door and he opens it. I'm surprised to see he's dressed and ready to grab the note in my hand, I smile and shake my head.

He sprints out of the door and I walk after him, I watch as he jumps on Christina's back causing her to fall. I can't help but laugh and so do they, they're honestly perfect for each other and I can tell he loves her.

I feel my phone vibrate again and I pull it out of my pocket whilst closing the front door, I'm surprised to see it's a message from Kylie.

Messages:
Kylie 💁🏻: Heyyyyy... I'm sorry for taking it out on you.
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Alg... if you don't mind me asking why did you get so defensive?
Kylie 💁🏻: You would too if there was false accusations against you!
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: True... but you aren't dating any of the Vamps members right?
Kylie 💁🏻: No... but I have dated Bradley 😐😐
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Was it... recently?
Kylie 💁🏻: It was two weeks ago that we broke up, it was because I was moving here.
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Oh... sorry for asking.
Kylie 💁🏻: Alg, we still talk and stuff, he says he misses me, and I really miss him...
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Why Don't you do long distance?
Kylie 💁🏻: I would love to, but he would never agree.
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Well he's an idiot.
Kylie 💁🏻: Thx... can we hang tomorrow? I've got nothing to do 😩
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Sure, though it'll have to be after 12, me and the boys have rehearsal.
Kylie 💁🏻: About that, can you ask Zach to call me?
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Sure what for?
Kylie 💁🏻: I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being rude, he was right after all 😞
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Sure thing 😉😉
Jojo 💁🏻‍♂️: Gtg sorry
Kylie 💁🏻: Alg, Baiii 😊

----------------------------------
So guys, if you haven't figured it out yet... Jonah is completely in the friend zone, wonder why the title of this book is called 'personally'? 🤔🤔

And Ik I said something BIG would happen in this chapter, but I thought we were a few chapters in already and I may have completed forgot... 🙄🙄

I'm trying to upload this everyday, but bc I'm doing this, I never get the other books done... the imagine I'm doing on my fan acc has completely stopped bc I had no more ideas for it, but I'm hoping I can get this one to have better ideas than any of my others...

So I hope you like this book 😊