Chapter 14

Kylie's P.O.V

Me and Jonah haven't been hanging out as much lately, maybe it's because of the drama going on. I honestly miss him, we call and Skype all the time, but even though we live close, we don't hang.

I've been talking to Bradley again, Taliah has warned him that if he hurts me, she will personally fly to London and slap him into the next universe. I honestly love her so much, she's the only one that can make me smile.

Her and Daniel and FINALLY going out and she talks about him all the time, I don't tell her how much it hurts me though. Jonah and her are good friends, she says he completely obsessed with me, but I'm not sure.

Messages*

Jonah 💘

Ayo Kylie 😋

Hello 😉

I'm bored 😐

Why? 🤔

Because me, the boys, Taliah and
Ruby are just sitting around doing
nothing. 😩
*seen*

Kylie? Why did you leave me on seen?
*seen*

Are you angry? Why?
*seen*

Kylie!?
*seen*

Fine... message me when you actually
care yeah? 😒
*seen*

I hate you so much
*could not send*

Jonahs P.O.V

I feel like throwing my phone across the room, why is she angry? I did nothing wrong, she hasn't even hung out with me lately. All we do is message, and Skype, it's starting to really annoy me.

I'm startled out of my thoughts when Ruby lays her head on my shoulder, I smile and grab her hand. It's not official yet, but me and Ruby have started being closer than friends.

We've kissed a lot and the boys are confused, I don't know why, they knew I liked her before I met Kylie. Honestly I know it's bad to like two people, but I do like Ruby and Kylie only sees me as a friend.

I smile and take a photo of me and her together, maybe I should make it official, tell the fans about us.

Jonahs Instagram

Liked by KylieVaughn, RubyBenery and 263,829 others

JonahMarais It's official! Me and Ruby are dating, I'm so glad to have this girl as my partner in crime, I honestly love this girl to the moon and back, I hope you get guys can love her as much as I do 😘