Chapter 30

Kylie's P.O.V

I smile as the last girl in the group of five walks away and turn to Dylan to see him taking selfies. I roll my eyes, the fans had wanted to get pictures with him as well but because he wouldn't stop taking pictures of himself, they left it.

I sigh and grab his arm roughly pulling him into the building, for some reason my manager wanted to see me. As we hop in the elevator I can't help but think about how much Zach would have hated it.

Thinking about him, makes me think about Jonah, we're talking again, but very small talk. We talk more about how the weather is than how each other is, and the saddest part is that I've started loosing my feelings for him.

When we reach my managers office she ushers is in and sits us in the two chairs "okay, Kylie I know this may be hard to hear, but you need to move back to LA" she says, I'm shocked.

She used to want me over here, she used to say that it was best to be close to me "wait I thought you wanted me here and also, what about Dylan, I can't just up and break up with him" I say trying to come up with an excuse.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to go and love with the boys again, but I'm afraid if I see Jonah, I'll fall in love again. No. I'm not afraid of it, I know it will happen, because of the long distance talking, I couldn't keep being in love.

My manager shakes her head and can't help but feel nauseous, Why now? Of all the times? "You and Dylan will break up publicly and you will move back to LA to continue your career" she says.

Before I can argue she kicks us out and I look at Dylan shocked, he shrugs and heads home leaving me shocked. I walk home because it's only two blocks away and straight away start packing.

Instagram:

Liked by JackAveryMusic, CorbynBesson and 528,996 others

KylieVaughn Single Pringle again and packing my bags... wonder where I'm headed 🤔

View all 3,278 comments
CorbynBesson Message me mom! I need you to tell me where 😭
Imzachherron Sistah... please tell me 😪

I smile at my comments, in only a few days I'll probably be back in LA and they won't have to worry anymore. Zach and I have talked the most over the past few weeks I've been here.

Him and Casey are really hitting it off, but because she lives in his home town, he hasn't seen her for a few weeks. He's afraid he'll lose her because of the distance, but he also can't ask her to move to LA.

Before I finish packing my bags, I get a notification from Instagram telling me Jonah has posted a new photo.

Jonahs Instagram:

Liked by KylieVaughn, NevaehTalis and 472,980 others

JonahMarais Been having a great time in LA lately, made some new friends, got closer to people, but somehow your still on my mind... and I'm starting to be okay with that.

View all 3,274 comments
NevaehTalis And I'm sure your on hers, she's coming back to LA too 😉
KylieVaughn 😍 Damn Boi I leave for a few weeks and you become this hawt? Your my Christmas wish 😂😂 jk jk tell Dani to DM me tho 😋 and Corbs 😩

————————————————————
Yep that's right, she's headed back to LA, sorry about the time gaps, but I promised my friend I wouldn't make it 20 chapters until they get back together, but now Nevaeh is in the picture, wonder who she is? 🤔