Chapter 11

Kylie's P.O.V

I watch as Jonah and the rest of the boys walk over to a group of fans and hug them causing the girls to smile. I smirk at the sight and I can't help but honestly love these boys.

All of them are so kind an outgoing, everything they do is for their fans, it just helps that they love what they do. The girl that hugs Jonah is probably the age of thirteen.

She looks so adorable standing next to Jonah because he towers over her, when she steps away he looks at me. I smile and wave slightly causing him to grin, I see the fans look at me shocked.

They rush over to me in an instant asking to take photos and have hugs then the girl that hugged Jonah steps forward "sorry if this is rude of me to ask, but are you dating Jonah?" She asks.

I'm taken aback from the question when Jonah walks over and slings an arm around me "sadly no, we're just really good friends, but if she was dating me, I'd be the happiest man alive" he says grinning.

I blush and look away from the fans and into Jonahs eyes, I don't know why, but every time I look into them, I get lost. We turn back to the fans smiling, but I know we're both aware of each other the whole time.

When they leave I look at Jonah to find he's watching me with a look in his eyes, I don't know what it is. It seems familiar somehow, I shake it off as jitters from being asked to take photos with the fans.

We all head back to my house after the mall and we're all surprised to find my best friend standing on the doorstep. I just out of the car before Corbyns parked and rush into her arms giggling.

I breathe in the scent of my best friend and I can't believe I went this long without hugging her. When we finally step apart, she's taken back into a hug, but not by me, by Daniel.

I smirk at Taliah when she meets my eyes over his shoulder and she blushes, I grin even more when she snuggles into his neck. When they finally Part, she sticks her tongue at me and it only causes us to burst into laughter again.

Me and Taliah are like that, we say or do the most random things but it causes us to burst into laughter. We all head inside and Taliahs blown away by the house, she's always loved my homes.

I'm just glad that she'll be staying with me again, and that we can catch up on everything. The only thing I wish is that Sebastian was with us, he's always made everything better.

Sleepover? He makes us stay awake all night because we're always laughing at him even when going to the shops is amazing because he tries on girls clothes and acts like he's a queen.

I turn to Taliah and think about the things we used to love doing together so that we can spend the rest of the day having fun.
I'm thinking about it when I see Daniel walk over.

I smile and grab Taliahs hand and Daniels, I grab Jonahs shirt somehow and pull them upstairs "guys we're going to the beach, only us four though, yeah?" I ask and they nod happily.

-at the beach-

I sit down in the sand and take off my overtop showing my blue polkadot bikini and Taliah sits down next to me. I ask Daniel if he can take a photo while we pose and he agrees while Jonah cheers him on laughing.

 I ask Daniel if he can take a photo while we pose and he agrees while Jonah cheers him on laughing

Liked by bradleywillsimpson, JonahMarais and 79,264 others

KylieVaughn Honestly missed my other half while she was in London, so happy I'm back with her now and I honestly love her... seems like someone else does too 🙄🙄

View all 2,416 comments
WhyDontWe4life Why do I feel like the end bit is about Daniel? 🤔
SeaveyDaniel You two look beautiful 💕

I laugh at Daniels comment and he gets annoyed, he whispers something into Jonahs ear in response. Jonah laughs and looks at Daniel raising an eyebrow in a questionable way.

I smile at the look on his face and he looks at me with a sly grin, he bursts into a run and runs towards me. I laugh and rush off away from him he catches me easily and I turn to find him inches away.

I don't know who moves first, but honestly I don't care, he picks me up and kisses me, I feel as if Its just us. I know that it's bad, that even being his friend is going to kill me, but I honestly think I'm falling in love.

When we finally Part, I look over at Daniel and Taliah to see them smiling, I raise an eyebrow when my phone vibrates. I take it out of my pocket and nearly drop it, Jonah looks at me worried.

That's when I see the small group of fans standing behind Daniel and Taliah holding their phones taking pictures. It's obvious one got a picture of us kissing because I was just tagged in the photo.

 It's obvious one got a picture of us kissing because I was just tagged in the photo

Liked by SeaveyDaniel, imzachherron and 251,829 others

CelebrityPop The oldest member of the group Why Don't We, Jonah Marais was spotted on the beach kissing the elusive Kylie Jay Vaughn. They have not publicly come out as a couple yet, but we think their hiding under a blanket of white lies. What's your opinions on their little "slip up"?

View all 2,649 comments
RubyBenery I think Kylie is stupid, this drama wouldn't have started if she hadn't wanted the fame
SeaveysLittleNoodle I honestly don't understand why people are giving hate? They clearly look happy! Let them be!

I can't believe it, I was so stupid to think I could even start falling for him, there's so much drama. I stalk off down the beach with tears in my eyes and I know none of them follow me, Taliah knows when it's best to leave me alone.

----------------------------------
Honestly this reminds me of the hate going on with Aspen, I hate the fact that such an amazing girl like Aspen is getting hated on, she's such an inspiration and I honestly love her! If she and Jack ARE dating, which they haven't confirmed they are btw, then who cares? If she makes Jack happy, we should all be happy for them, it's not our right to say who Jack dates and who he doesn't.

I honestly didn't like Aspen before, now I do because I saw that I disliked her for no reason. She's human guys! She's been through a lot in her short life so far and she such an amazing person. I would honestly love if Jack dated her, and that's saying something since I loved him from the start.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕 vote and leave comments about how you feel about this book so far! Oh and how about we spread positivity by this.

I'm going to give you guys a dare and a truth each chapter ending. This dare is a simple task. You choose which one you want to do

Dare: Do a random act of kindness, call someone beautiful, help someone out, anything to brighten someone's bad day.

Truth: How do you feel about the Aspen drama?