Chapter 41

Jonah's P.O.V

"Wake up! Jonah! Time to wake up!" Daniel says yelling at me.

I open my eyes to find I'm laying on the lounge out in the lounge room, the tv still playing Stranger things. I sit up, rubbing my eyes as I begin standing up. Annoyed that I have to wake up, yet thankful because we're meant to start writing new songs today. I stand up and walk up stairs very slowly, not fully awake from the few hours rest I just had.

I have a shower and get dressed, walking out of my room only to find the boys waiting for me, they smile and shake their heads. I smile and walk towards them, wrapping my arm around Daniels neck, pulling him down the stairs with me as the boys follow. I suggest a coffee shop, and they all agree, today seems like it's going to be a great day. We head out and find ourselves at a small café not far from our house.

When we step in we instantly take our seat and start talking. We're pretty quiet at first, until Jack starts dancing around, causing us to laugh and crack jokes. I notice that some people in the café seem to be really annoyed, which makes me feel really bad. I dont want to disrupt anyone's morning. I'm quickly cut out of my thoughts as six girls walk into the café. Instantly, one catches my eye, her long black hair falling down her back as she stands confidently in front of the other five girls. They seem to be laughing at something, thats when I remember my friends. I start listening into their conversation, just as I do, they burst into laughter, causing me to laugh, just to not seem off.

As soon as we finish laughing, the five girls walk over to us. The one that caught my eye, looks at us annoyed, she looks weirdly familiar. She sees me and she seems to have that look in her eye, the one of recognition, only it goes away instantly.

"Please, people are trying to have their morning coffee, not listen to your rambling" she says, placing a hand on her hip, I stand up instantly.

"We're sorry, we didnt realize we were being loud and I guess we got out of hand" I say rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"That's fine... as long as I get your number, all is forgiven" she says with a smirk, causing the boys to burst out in 'oooh's' and 'ahh's' I laugh and nod.

"I think thats a deal, my names Jonah by the way" I say, holding my hand out to her over the table.

"Mines Kylie..." she says slowly, weird.

"Have we met before?"
"Do I know you?"

We ask in unison, causing us to laugh. Just as we do, the boys and girls around us look at eachother, seemingly recognising each other too.

Whats happening?

Yep... thats how it ends... sorry you had to sit through my shitty book xD but if I feel really up to it, I may write one last chapter about the future... so yeah, I hope you liked reading this byeeeee