Chapter 15

Kylie's P.O.V

I thank the lady behind the counter and grab my latte, I take my book and go to sit down in one of the corner booths. When I open my book I'm greeted by lyrics, for the past week I've been writing a lot.

Jonah hasn't tried messaging me, and I honestly don't care, me and Bradley have become really close again though. I've talked to Daniel, Jack and Zach, but me and Corbyn have become even closer.

He's been really sweet to me and I honestly love Christina, I've talked to her a lot and we've Skyped a lot. Taliah has been annoying me lately, I love her, I do... but she won't shut up about Daniel and it hurts.

Before I can start writing I hear the door to the cafe open and eyes fall upon me "hey Kylie, how did I know I'd find you writing in a cafe somewhere?" The person says, his accent thick.

I look up and smile gladly when I see Bradly standing in front of me, it's been a while "Bradley, I'm so glad your here, it's been so hard not seeing you" I say standing up and giving him a hug.

We hang out the rest of the day, laughing and talking in the cafe, it somehow gets my mind off Jonah, so I'm glad.

Instagram:
Bradleys

Liked by KylieVaughn, T-Ray and 279,979 others

Bradleywillsimpson When she sees you taking a picture and poses... Oops I may have exposed her 😏😉

View all 2,968 comments
KylieVaughn #Exposed Why did you do this to me? 😪😞😩

Kylie's

Liked by Bradleywillsimpson, CorbynBesson and 246,251 others

KylieVaughn Whose Mans is this? 😂😂🤔

View all 2,563 comments
CorbynBesson So if this a thing? If not... I ship ☺️☺️
KylieVaughn @CorbynBesson We already sailed 2 years ago, we've been docked for a while... idk if it's going to sail again tho 🙄

*next day*

Corbyns P.O.V

I sit down next to Kylie on her couch and we start watching Strangers things, Bradley is on her right. He's actually a pretty good guy, I don't hate Jonah for what he did, he
doesn't even know why Kylie's angry at him.

I've tried explaining it to him, but, Jonah, being Jonah, doesn't think I'm serious "so, are you guys a thing? Or am I gonna feel like a third wheel for no reason?" I ask out of nowhere.

Kylie's face goes bright red and she turns to me with an annoyed face, causing me to laugh "how about we go out? You can take some photos, I know you complain about not being able to take photos" she says.

Me and Bradley gladly agree and we head out, I take a few photos of the park we end up in, but they're mostly of Bradley and Kylie. I smile when they act like a couple because they do!

I've seen how Ruby and Jonah act, they're nothing like these guys... but maybe it's more of a friendly vibe? When I talked to Daniel about her and Jonah, he said they were perfect.

Kylie's Instagram:

Liked by CorbynBesson, bradleywillsimpson and 294,639 others

KylieVaughn I had a fun day with Bradley and Corbyn... they're my spirit animals 😂😂
Tagged: CorbynBesson

View all 2,989 comments
CorbynBesson I thought you didn't tag me for a second and my heart stopped
JonahMarais Cute 😐

----------------------------------
I'm making the next chapter right after this one... and I'm thinking of making it VERY dramatic.

Dare: I dare you to comment the most dramatic thing you've done 😋

Truth: whose your favorite Why Don't We member?

Mines with Zach 😍😍 or Jack 😋 but I honestly LOVE Corbyn and Christina is QUEEN!!