Chapter 36

Jonahs P.O.V

I smile when I see her, she's leaning against a wall with her eyes shut, she must be tired, before I can go to her another boy wakes her. She looks at the boy shocked before wrapping her arms around him tightly.

I start walking towards them, I bet they're old friends and they haven't seen each other for years. When I'm a few feet away, I notice the way he looks at her, like she's an adorable sister.

But, something about her gaze is different, she seems to glow at the sight of him "-no! I am happy to see you, it's just been so long! Two years to be exact!" I over hear her say.

That's when she notices me, and I feel all the confusion melt away with the sight of her eyes. They seem to fill up with love and as the boy starts talking again, she cuts him off, running to me.

We haven't actually seen each other for a few weeks and it hurt so much to not see her eyes "I love you, I love you so much it hurts whenever your not with me" she whispers in my ear as we crash together.

I hold her tighter and breathe in her smell, the strawberry shampoo that she uses "I swear my heart was empty without you in my arms, next time your coming, don't argue" I say placing my hand on the back of her head.

She bursts into laughter and I hug her tighter, she does the same, I love her so much "I definitely won't argue, I don't think I could go another day without you in my arms" she says into my collarbone.

I smile and we stay like that for a few minutes, until someone clears their throat "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Kylie I got to go, my manager needs me right now, I hope we can catch up later on" the boy says interrupting our hug.

She pulls away from me and hugs him quickly, he then looks at me and nods before leaving "sorry, that's Mathew, I grew up with him, but now he's an actor and becoming famous" Kylie says to me.

I only smile and nod, we head to her apartment because tour is finally over and I just got back from my family. I don't think I want to be making out with her and then have the boys walk in again.

When we get to hers, she immediately starts for the kitchen asking if I'm hungry, I tell her I'm not very hungry but she waves me off. I can't help but watch her as she starts to cut up some lettuce and carrot.

Before i know it, I've wrapped her up in a hug from behind and I'm kissing her shoulder gently. I kiss just under her ear and she turns around to attach my lips to hers, pure bless.

We keep kissing and I feel the need for more, that feeling of love growing and growing with every second "you know if we keep this up..." I start to say but she just smiles and places a finger against my lips.

"Don't say anything, let's just be here right now"

————————————————————
I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've been busy with the last week of school FINALY here and I've been working on some photos that i love, some books and I'm even starting to really really get into kpop, which is 😍😍 please forgive me, and yah, you can see where I'm going with this book 🙄😂😂 ALSO: I'm only going to be uploading every few days from now on bc I'm spending most of the start of the holidays with friends so yeah...👍🏼