Chapter 12

Jonahs P.O.V

Kylie runs off leaving her phone in the sand at my feet, in a way it feels like the glass slipper out of Cinderella. I watch as she rushes off and when she's out of sight I turn to the group of fans.

I'm surprised to see Ruby standing among them, I walk over to her and she wraps me in a hug. I don't know why, but ever since I met Ruby my life's been going downhill and she's always been there for me.

At first I thought we were meant to be, then I met Kylie and I honestly fell in love straight away. I think Ruby saw that and got annoyed, I haven't hung out with her for three weeks.

We still talk and FaceTime all the time, but it's not the same, I miss hanging with her "hey you, I'm sorry about what happened, but Jonah, this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been with her" she says.

I push her away and look into her blue eyes, her blonde hair whipping around her face in the wind. The sun decides at that moment to shine into my eyes and before I know it, Ruby's kissing me.

I stand shocked for a second before I push her off, I'm not like that, I can't just kiss the girl I love and then another girl. I look down at Ruby annoyed, she starts to say something when I walk off.

Taliah steps in front of me and I'm glad that she has sympathy in her eyes, not hate "I saw what happened, but, the fans did too, one took a photo" she says and I feel really annoyed.

I hate being famous, I love making music and I love singing, but when my fans invade my privacy it really annoys me. Don't get me wrong I love my fans, they made me who I am today, but I need personal space.

I walk past her and down the beach, at first I don't know where I'm going until I stop in front of a rock pile. That's when my phone vibrates and I go to grab it thinking it's Kylie, it isn't.

It's a post.

Liked by RubyBenery, CloseUp and 152,859 others

ClebrityPop Why Don't We gossip? We have have it! One of our earlier posts shows Jonah Marais from Why Don't We, kissing Kylie Jay Vaughn, not moments after, this photo was taken of him kissing Ruby Benery... wonder who stole whose boyfriend? 😬😬 Yikes

View all 3,629 comments
RubyBenery Kylie stole my bf! Jonah is mine whore!
JonahMarais Ruby clearly kissed me! I don't like her that way, I only like Kylie!

I feel like throwing my phone into the ocean, I nearly do when I hear crying, I turn to find Kylie. She obviously hasn't seen the photo of me and Ruby, and I'm glad that I can be the one to tell her.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, she jumps a bit but sees me and smiles "something happened after you walked away, I want you to know it wasn't me" I say.

"Ruby, my best friend, took the pictures of us kissing, I don't know it was her, but then I walked over to her to talk and she kissed me. Fans got photos and all that, but even ask Taliah, she saw" I beg.

Kylie turns around in my arms and kisses me, I'm so taken aback by it at first "I believe you, if you hadn't told me, that would have been a whole different story" she says causing me to laugh.

What would I do without this girl?

----------------------------------
Kinda a short one sorry I had work today for 5 and 1/2  hours and I got up at 6 after going to sleep at 4 am... Ik stupid of me 😂😂 but I hope you like this little drama chapter I think I'm not going to be able to update tomorrow bc I'm busy. Sorry 😐

Dare: Try doing something active, like run around your backyard for a while, play with your pet, maybe even go for a walk, something that interests you

Truth: Have you ever been cheated on?