Chapter 35

If you don't wanna hear me rant about how thankful I am, just skip this part. So I am so happy because I've got over 1k reads on this, and I can't believe it... I only started this book a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I've updated everyday, but it's still amazing to think over 1,000 people have read my book!? Like WHAT! I don't even know how to thank you 🙈 but thx 😂😂 now let's continue with the chapter ☺️
————————————————————
Kylie's P.O.V

I smile down at mine and Jonahs hands, they're clasped together tightly as we walk down the street. I'm so glad I've got him, I can't believe I went a few weeks without him, I don't think I can ever again.

I look back at his face and find his eyes looking at me, I'm taken aback by the amount of love in them. I smile and place a soft kiss onto his lips, he doesn't react at first, then he kisses back.

I smile and nearly drop the leash in my hand that's attached to Tori, if I had, she would have run off for the third time today. Every time we kiss I seem to forget about the things around us.

I tighten my grip on the fabric and Tori seems to notice and pulls harder on it causing me to smile. She's too energetic for me sometimes, especially when she wakes me up at four in the morning for our runs.

I look up at the sky and smile, today is one of those days that's perfect, one of those days when nothing could go wrong. That's when I remember, he's leaving tomorrow, Jonahs tour starts tomorrow.

I knew it would happen, so did he, it was just a matter of time before we face the music and let it happen. I knew it would hurt, but I've decided to leave that for tomorrow, I can't cry then, for now I'm happy.

Today will be perfect, I won't have to worry about the horrors that face me tomorrow, I won't have to say goodbye. I squeeze Jonahs hand out of habit and he looks at me worried.

Great, I didn't want to worry him, especially not since he has a show in two days "hey, babe, what's wrong? Your pale, are you okay?" He asks, his voice practically dripping with worry.

I force a smile, but the tears that form in my eyes contradict it completely, causing him to be more worried "I'm sorry, I know we agreed to leave it till tomorrow, but I'm going to miss you" I say crying.

He smiles sadly and pulls me in for a hug, I wrap myself up in his arms and feel safe "Kylie, I love you so much, you know that, but we knew this would happen, but our love will thrive through it, I promise" he says.

And I know he's right, our love can overcome anything, and I love him so much.

-2 weeks later- Jacks P.O.V (this chapter is about all the boys relationships)

I smile at the crowd and they scream in response, I feel alive, I honestly love our fans so much. As we walk off the stage, I notice out of the corner of my eye, a girl, her hair straight and the color of chestnut.

Her eyes find mine and I'm curious to know who she is, she smirks slightly and pushes her way out of the crowd. For a second I feel like running after her, but something tells me it's not the last time I'll see her.

I walk off the stage and into the sound area and I'm shocked to find the boys watching me cautiously "what? I didn't do something wrong did I?" I ask scared, I hate letting them down.

Then Zach smirks and I look at him with a raised eyebrow, they're acting very weird "you did good out there today, so we wanted to thank you, by giving you something" Jonah says.

I'm shocked again, they rarely ever give me things, this is a very confusing situation, then Daniel hands me a skateboard. I smile, they knew I had broken mine two days beforehand and was really upset.