Chapter 28

Kylie's P.O.V

I smile when my manager walks into the room, it's been a few weeks since I've come back to London and I'm finally happy. It's been a minute since I actually felt normal, now that I'm away.

I've messaged Daniel and Corbyn everyday, Zach and Jack are every second day, surprisingly we get along. Me and Jack have become way closer now that I have the chance to talk to him.

He likes this girl called Bailey from his home town and she's super pretty, Daniel and Makena have been talking a lot. Apparently she's moving to LA soon so they'll become even closer.

I haven't actually talked to Jonah much, I say hi, here and there, but he never messages like the boys do. It hurts, whenever I see their interviews he doesn't seem as happy as he used to.

I heard from Daniel that he had flown up to see me in Portland the day I left... I felt so bad. I had sent that message before I left Portland and Daniel had told me about what Jonah did after I got on the plane.

That means somewhere in between he had gotten to Daniels only to find I wasn't there, I didn't mean to hurt him. I get snapped out of my thoughts when another person walks into the room.

It's a boy, probably the same age as me, his black hair lightly covering his face, he was very good looking. I can't help but imagine Jonah walking through that door, I wonder what I would do if he did.

I would like to imagine I would forgive and forget, that I would stand up and run to his arms and hug him tightly. But after everything I'm not sure I could even do that, after all this, I don't think I could.

My manager smiles at me, her blonde hair in a tight ponytail that makes her look older than she is "Kylie, this is Dylan, he's a model and I have a proposition for you both" she says grimly.

I look at her, raising an eyebrow, I wonder what in the world this proposition might be "you two have been matched and we would like you, Kylie to help Dylan get his career on the road" she says.

I'm not shocked, all the famous actors and singers have done this at least once in their career "sure, but don't you think it's a little fast? I just broke up with Jonah" I say, it kinda hurts to say his name.

Dylan smiles and at first I think he's smiling at me, then he walks over to the mirror behind me and fixes his hair. I can't help but roll my eyes, great I'll have to say a self absorbed dick head.

I hate him already, sure he's good looking, but I hate anyone who's selfish, he probably wouldn't feed a starving kitten. I turn back to my manager and give her my most annoyed look.

This will be so fun... Not.

Jonahs P.O.V

I burst into tears as my back scrapes agains the hallway wall and I fall to the ground, I was so stupid. I let her get away, I didn't follow her to London because I thought we would work it out.

Now she's with someone else, there's pictures all over the internet showing them together. They're holding hands in every photo and acting all cute together, it hurts, it hurts like nothing I've ever felt before.

Daniel says it's because I love her, he says he felt the same thing when he lost Taliah, that's why I hate it. He still loves Taliah, he says he'll never stop and I pray to god that it stop.

No matter who I end up with, I know I'll always have feelings for Kylie, because I love her. I don't think I could say it enough, she's the only girl I could ever love, and that scares me.

I hate it, not the loving her part, that part is so amazing, but the part where she'll never truly understand that. She's with someone else now and she hasn't even said sorry or told me that she did love me.

We haven't even messaged much since she left, only some Hi's and I can't bare even that. I feel some one sit down next to me and I know it's Daniel, he's been here for me ever since she left.

He's the only one other than my family that has seen me break down like this, I never usually show my feelings. Now, because I don't have her, I can't hold it, the hole in my heart... it's growing.

I'm pretty sure, soon I won't have it, that she'll have taken it all and she won't even know, won't even care. I cry even harder at that realization, the one person I will always love, is in someone else's arms.

----------------------------------
This chapter was so sad 😖 I hate writing these types of ones, but anyways... Dylan is played by Derek Luh... I know... he's hot 😂😂 sorry I had to, because he is!! Look at this dude

 he's hot 😂😂 sorry I had to, because he is!! Look at this dude

Like damn... he's pretty good looking, but I'm sorry to say this but in the book he's obsessed with himself 😉