Chapter 37

Hey guys, before we get into this chapter, I would love it if you went and checked out my Fan account on Instagram

Hey guys, before we get into this chapter, I would love it if you went and checked out my Fan account on Instagram. It's run by me and two of my best friends and the pictures above are some of the edits I have personally done. The account is

seaveys_noodleslovesthebean

Thank you so much and I'm at 2k reads! I can't believe it, thank you so much for reading and I hope you like this chapter
————————————————————
Kylie's P.O.V

I wake up to find Jonah next to me, he's asleep still, with no shirt on, I smile and hop out of bed to take a shower. When I finish up, I walk back into the room to find Jonahs not in bed anymore.

In his place is a note, I walk over and pick it up curiously, wondering what the hell this boy is up to now.

Dear Kylie,
I am sorry for leaving, but to make it up to you, meet me at the lookout point tonight, I promise it will make up for leaving all of a sudden
Love from Jonah

I sigh, of course he had to leave, he was on a busy schedule, I get dressed for no occasion and decide to take a few photos. When you look good, it's only right to show everyone else.

 When you look good, it's only right to show everyone else

Liked by CorbynBesson, SeaveyDaniel and 692,441 others

KylieVaughn New song out real soon 😉 (2/12/17) ☺️

View all 5,889 comment
SeaveyDaniel hvsndgveugebgd THATS TOMORROW!!
CorbynBesson IM ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR CRYING, THIS IS MY DAY OFF! HANG WITH ME!

I look at Corbyns comment curiously, if they have the day off why did Jonah leave? Did something happen? I decide to leave it for now, he'll tell me if something is wrong.

I grab my phone and decide to message the boys, see what their doing and if I could hang with them. Turns out their all going to a hang out at theirs so i'm in luck. not alone today!.

Jonah's P.O.V

I quickly hop in the car and head home, if anyone can help me figure things out, its the boys. When I arrive Daniel walks out first and I quickly grab his arm and pull him back inside and up into my room.

he follows, not sure as to why I'm pulling him, but willing to let me drag him. When we get there, I slam my door shut and push him away, my back slides down the door and I land on the ground with my knees against my chest and my face buried in my hands.

Daniel sits down next to me almost instantly "Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen? Is there a connection to whatever this is and the reason you ditched Kylie?" he asks concerned.

I nod my head, I look up at him and he seems shocked to see the tears in my eyes "we slept together, me and Kylie... but... I forgot" I say, tears spilling down my face.

Daniel just sat in silence, he was obviously shocked, I didn't know what to do either "wow... that's a lot to take in, Jonah I think you should rest" he says after a few minutes.

I nod my head, I'm about to let Daniel out when I hear her voice from downstairs "I think it's only fair that you tell her too, she'll find out eventually, especially if she's..." Daniel says quietly.

I nod my head, even though its the last thing I want to do, this may break us "I'm scared, what if we have different ideas? What if we break up because of this? What about my career?" I say in return.

Daniel pats my back slowly and soothingly, I don't know what I would do without him "I know you are, but your career will be fine, you and Kylie love each other, nothing will stop that, I've seen it, I'm kind of afraid of it" he says smiling.

I take a deep breath in and smile, maybe this can be a good thing... Now I've just got to tell her the news, I wonder how this will go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

please go check out my best friends book, it's imagines about the boys and I love reading them!

her acc is @MackenzieWakelin thank you all for 2k reads and more! im super sad bc this book is closing to an end soon... BUT DONT WORRY im thinking of making a second book, though it may not be right after, and there may be some new charracters, like Hunter Rowland or the Dolan Twins, stuff like that, because... the boys gotta have kids xD