Chapter 22

Jonahs P.O.V

I smile down at the white roses in my hand, I've decided to buy her flowers every week to show her my love. I look over the top of the bench holding a whole bunch of other flowers to find her smiling.

She's looking at some other flowers, that smile, I fell in love with it, I don't know when, but I did. Every time I wake up I think about it, when I fall asleep it's the only thing in my mind.

There is no way to describe how I feel for her, she's the only thing I want in this world, and I wants her to have everything. I buy the flowers and walk over to her with a smirk as I hide them behind my back.

She looks up at me suspiciously, I just grin even more, this girl makes me complete "Kylie, I wanted to show you how much I love you, so this is the start of our future" I say pulling the roses out.

She gushed over them and hugs me tightly, when she pulls back, I kiss her passionately "Jonah, I don't think anyone has ever gotten me as much as you do, thank you" she says looking into my eyes.

I smile and place my hand on her waist, I pull her to me again and kiss her more "well I don't think I've met anyone as beautiful as you, I just hope the fans love you" I was about to say like I do, but it's too early.

She nods agreement and that's when I have a great idea, I tell her to grab two flowers so I can take a photo. She does so and once I take the photo, I crop half her face out, she looks at me confused but I just grin.

Jonahs Instagram:

Liked by KylieVaughn, JackAveryMusic and 372,928 others

JonahMarais Every second with her is another chance for me to keep falling, I can't explain how much she makes me happy, you probably already know who she is, but I'll reveal her face when she's ready

View all 3,819 comments
KylieVaughn I love the flowers you bought her 😉
SeaveyDaniel I'm sure everyone knows 😂

Kylie's P.O.V

I smile at Jonah as we walk hand in hand down the sidewalk towards my house, I stop dead in my tracks when it comes to view. A truck is sat out the front and men are moving flowers.

I gasp and look at Jonah, his eyes are glistening and I bear hug him tightly "this is the most sweetest, most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me" I say into his collarbone.

He smiles at me when I pull back and I can't hold it, I need to tell him, I have to tell him "Jonah, I know that we've only been together a few days, and I don't know when or how, but I love you Jonah" I say.

Jonah looks at me shocked for a second before he smiles and and kisses me deeply "I love you so much, I can't even begin to explain my feelings for you" he says into the kiss.

I giggle as he lifts me up and kisses me still, then I hear the movers laugh and one speaks to another "ah, young love, I remember when me and my wife were like that" the man says.

My heart speeds up and I imagine our future together, with two kids, the eldest a boy, called Conor, the youngest a girl called Havana. I wonder what they'll look like, me or Jonah?

The possibilities are endless.

----------------------------------
I loved writing this chapter, while I am in watching Riverdale and I'm screaming! The red circle is hawt tho 😂😂 And Archie met Veronica's dad! And the heat going down there! 😍 I love it!