Chapter 7

Jonah's P.O.V

I take Kylie's hand and pull her towards the sea, we've hung out two days in a row now and I honestly love it. We're currently walking down the beach, and she smiles as I tug her arm with me.

After we play in the water for a little bit, we decide it's finally time for the boys to meet her, I drive her over to our house, at first I expected her to be surprised by our house but then I remember her huge mansion.

We hop out and start to walk towards the front door when Zach bursts out running, he runs to Kylie and practically tackles her. They go down laughing and I can't help but laugh too as they get up.

We all walk inside and the boys greet her with hugs and apologies all around, when we're finished we're left in an awkward silence. I turn to Kylie and get a great idea, I pull them all to the lounge room.

I sit us down in a circle and smirk at each and every one of them, they all look at me confused "we're going to play truth or dare, take it back to grade school I say" everyone smiles with me now.

"Okay, Kylie, truth or dare?" Daniel speaks up first and looking Straight at Kylie "well, I'm more of a daring girl" she says with a smirk.

"We dare you to, do seven minutes in heaven with Jonah" Daniel says causing the rest of the boys to cheer. I mentally slap myself for thinking they would play this normally.

Kylie doesn't say anything, instead she stands and pulls me up with her, heading for a closet. Turns out the only one we fit in is the one that's in my room, so while we head up there the boys keep playing.

I close the door behind me as we step in and instantly turn the light on, causing her eyes to brighten. The closet isn't a very big space, my body fits perfectly against hers though.

Our breaths mingle causing the closet to become a sauna within seconds "well, this isn't that bad, I mean it could be worse if you really thought about it" she says breaking the silence.

I stop myself from laughing and look down at her, she only comes up to my shoulders "true, I mean I could be stuck in here with Daniel... that would have been bad" I say smirking.

She laughs and I can't help but laugh too, her laugh is contagious to me "well we have five minutes left, what do you wanna do? I'm bored as hell right now" she says looking right into my eyes.

I feel her start to lean forward towards me, and I do the same, writhing seconds our lips meet. I lift my hand to her face and she places her hand on mine, steadying the kiss as it deepened.

We pull apart breathing heavily, that's when we hear the boys foots on the staircase, we pull apart instantly. We get as far away from each other so the boys won't get suspicious or anything.

Zach opens the door and sighs when he sees how far away from each other we are "guys, you were meant to make out, and we open the door to find you nowhere near each other!?" He demands annoyed.

I smile and walk out of the closet knowing Kylie is blushing in her corner, when we walk downstairs I turn to Zach "how about you message the first fan that comes up on Instagram?" I ask.

He rolls his eyebrows and takes out his phone hopping on Instagram and messaging someone called Casey. I smile as he reads the messages from her and a blush forms on his face as he looks at her photos.

 I smile as he reads the messages from her and a blush forms on his face as he looks at her photos

Liked by imzachherron, CameronPeters and 16,428 others

BasicallyCasey Thinking bout my celeb crush and his new photo pops up... making me look like damn Boi you fine 😉😍
Tagged: imzachherron

View all 159 comments
Imzachherron Well... I mean, I will gladly take the compliment, but honestly have you looking in the mirror? 😉😏

Zach's P.O.V

I smile down as I go onto my DM's I've received from her, honestly their really freaking cute.

DM's*

BasicallyCasey hey... you'll never see
this but I will gladly rant to you
about how cute your red cheeks are!

BasicallyCasey Okay so me and my
best friend found out about you
probably about when u had braces.

BasicallyCasey Honestly you were
so freaking cute, I fell in love... but
I'm not the type of girl to go crazy
so I just kept watching you, then...

BasicallyCasey My life got hard, I
started my music career, and I got
a lot of hate in school, people said
I was useless.

BasicallyCasey At this time, you were
15... I was just about to turn 15... I
thought, if I can become big, maybe
you'll see me.

BasicallyCasey It didn't go as planned.
I tired to commit suicide and... I got
so many people saying sorry... I
honestly couldn't take it!

BasicallyCasey Now I'm in a good
place and honestly your voice got me
through it, then you joined a band!
like congrats! I honestly love you
I hope you one day read this ILY!

Today 3:45**

Imzachherron Hey... I read your messages
I'm honestly so glad you lived long
enough for me to tell you your
beautiful, I understand how you
felt, I felt that way when I started.

Imzachherron I honestly didn't have
anyone to look up to, so I became
my own hero I guess, but now that
I'm where I am in life I'm so glad I
can help people like you! 😋

BasicallyCasey I can see why your
fans love you... I'm so proud of how
far you've come in the past year!

Imzachherron Thank you so much it
really means a lot to see fans like you
who have been here the whole way.

BasicallyCasey Of course! I used to
love your braces 😝😝 I honestly miss
then tho 😪

Imzachherron Yeah... sorry... I don't...

BasicallyCasey Why are you so damn
cute!? Honestly ily 💕

Imzachherron ily too 💕😍

----------------------------------
Cute little Zach input right there... oh AND Jonah and Kylie kissed... but it's whatever.

I'm joking! I wrote this and I'm screaming! "You see that in the distance? Yeah? Well that's my ship, it's finally sailing"

I'm sorry... I just hope it doesn't end up like the Titanic when Bradley comes back... I mean what? I did not just give you a sneak peek into the next chapter... pshhh as if I'm not that cool... okay I am 😂😂