Chapter 31

Kylie's P.O.V

I look at the comments on my last picture asking why we broke up and that's when I get the idea. I haven't written a song in weeks and this is the perfect opportunity to not only help my career, but tell my fans.

I grab my song book and start writing, after a few bad starts, I finally get into something really good. When I'm halfway through, I look around me, I've packed most of my stuff because I know I won't be back for a while.

It saddens me, this place was my safe haven for a while, now I have to find one in LA and I don't think that big house is it. That's why I sold it, I can't wait to see Tori again, I don't usually take her here.

I grab my outfit for today and put it on, I decide on a green, white and black Jacket and a black shirt underneath. I put some black jeans on and put a little bit of makeup, I end up putting my hair in a ponytail.

Kylie's Instagram:

Liked by JonahMarais, SeaveyDaniel and 588,179 others

KylieVaughn Writing some music for y'all, it's gonna be lit... hope you like it ☺️😘

View all 3,896 comments
SeaveyDaniel Can't Wait mom! 😍🔥
JonahMarais Can't Wait to hear it ☺️

I smile down at the comments and even reply to a few fans, I love them so much, without them I wouldn't be here. Before I can reply to one more, my phone starts ringing, my manager is calling

"Hey Sarah, what's up?"
"What's up? Where the hell are you!?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I messaged you an hour ago and told you to get to the airport!"

"No you didn't! I have no messages from you!"

"Well get your ass down here now, your private jet is gonna leave soon"

"Yes, yes, okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes tops"

"Hurry"

I hang up and quickly grab my bags filled with clothes, I head out the door and to the street where my car awaits. I drive to the airport and quickly get to my jet, when I hop on I find I'm alone.

I sigh, this is why I like riding in a plane like a normal person, I love how you can get the chance to meet someone new.

-ten hours later-

I slowly hop off the plane, it's been ten hours and now I feel completely jet lagged I don't know what time it is. I look around me and sigh, back in LA and I don't know what to do.

I decide to head to my new apartment, not wanting to leave it too late, when I get there I'm excited. It's so much smaller than my old house, but it's perfect for someone like me who lives alone.

When I see Tori, I burst into tears, I'm so glad she's here, it feels like ages since I've seen her. Not only is she the only person here, but so is my father, I find him standing in the kitchen.

When he sees me, he smiles slightly and I smile back a bit, it's been a while "hey, I thought I would bring Tori back to you when you came back, hows Jonah?" He asks curiously.

I'm shocked, he's never asked about the guys I've hung out with, not ever actually "he's great from what I know, we haven't talked in a bit though, we had a fight" I say sadly.

Now that I'm back in LA, I want to go see Corbyn, Daniel, Zach and Jack, but I'm afraid of seeing him. I know it's stupid, we started talking again, but over the phone I don't see his face.

I don't fall for his smile, or his voice, I don't see his brown eyes that show so much love for the people around him. God, I haven't thought about him like this since I went back to London.

I burst into tears and I don't know why, what is wrong with me, I thought I was over him "I don't know why, but now that I'm back in LA, all I can think about is him" I say wiping the tears from my eyes.

My father smiles sadly and walks over to me, he places a hand on my shoulder reassuringly "Kylie, I've only ever been in love once, and I know that you love him" he says.

I look up at him shocked, but he's right, I do love him, and I need to get him back, right now. I rush out my door and into my car, I can't breathe, I can't think, all I know is that I need to see him.

————————————————————
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted for a bit, I've been busy with school and work and family, at this moment I'm dying my hair, so be happy I posted this 😂😂 also I'm beginning to fall in love with BTS and I'm thinking about doing a book on them... if I did it would be about Taehyung bc I love him 😍😍 or Suga, both slay me 😂😂 but yeah, tell me what you think about that, don't forget to Vote and all that great stuff!