Chapter 24

Kylie's P.O.V

As boys got ready in the dressing room, I couldn't help but smile at them, over the last few weeks they've become family. I love Jonah and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

But I also love the other boys, Jack and I haven't really hung out but I love his personality. Zach was a little rude when we first talked, but then we became really close, he's like a brother to me.

Corbyn and I have the same personality and humor, I love hanging out with him and hearing all about Christina. Daniel and I are the closest after me and Jonah, he was there with me after Taliah died.

I can't help but wonder how I was blessed with these angels, they've been so supportive and kind. As I'm about to speak up, their name gets called, they have an interview today.

After this, they're all headed home to see their families, in going with Daniel for two days, then flying down to Jonah. I hug the boys as they leave the room, leaving only me and Jonah.

He looks at me and he seems worried for some reason, I step forward curiously "Jonah? What's wrong? You have that upset look on your face, what happened?" I ask confused.

He looks me in the eye and I can see tears there, I instantly go to hug him, but he doesn't let me. Before I can ask what's wrong again, he walks out of the room wiping his eyes.

I walk out after him and decide to leave it until after the interview, then he won't be able to walk away.

Jonahs P.O.V

I can't think about that picture, not right now, my fans need me, I'll break up with her after this. I just can't believe she would do that, and to me! I've been loyal to her! And she repays me like this.

I sit down on the stool and look at the man sitting in front of us, I don't know what show this is for "okay, so the fans want me to get right into it, by the way for those who are watching that don't know them, this is Why Don't We" the man says to the camera.

"Okay, first question, what are your names, I personally know, but the viewers might not"

"I'm Zach"
"Corbyn"
"Daniel"
"Jack"
"Jonah"

"Okay, so what's the best part about your career?"

"The fans definitely" Daniel says without hesitation.

"And the music, it's a great opportunity to do what we love and have people love us" I say shrugging.

"Okay, now before I ask the last question, who here has a girlfriend?"

Zach raises his hand proudly and smiles at the camera "hey Casey"

Corbyn raises his hand and smiles at the camera too "I love you my chickee"

I feel the urge to raise my hand too, but what's the point? She's got someone else on her mind. Daniel looks at me shocked when the interviewer keeps talking to Zach and Corbyn about their girlfriends.

Usually I would tell Daniel everything, but because he's close with Kylie, I know he would tell her. Corbyn glares at me after the interviewer finishes asking about their girlfriends and I become annoyed.

She's become close with all of them, even my best friend, I don't know who I can talk to about this. After I think about it for a few seconds I realize her and Jack aren't that close.

They've talked and messaged briefly, but they don't hang out like Zach, Corbyn and Daniel do. After the interview is finally over, I pull Jack with me to a corner and show him the photo that's been on my mind.

 After the interview is finally over, I pull Jack with me to a corner and show him the photo that's been on my mind

(The girl is "Kylie" and the boy is "Bradley" but it isn't really)

Jack looks up at me with annoyance and shakes his head causing his curls to shake "dude, that isn't her or Bradley, I met him when he came here to LA, he looks different" Jack says.

Wait, what?

----------------------------------
Awe poor JoJo 😪

Did he just ruin his relationship? Or will he somehow redeem himself and show Kylie his loves her? 🤔 oh and I may have "joked" about Daniel meeting Taliahs sister... because that's the next chapter which is all about Daniel FYI so I'm leaving you on this cliff hanger while Daniel and Kylie head to Portland! Hopefully all goes well 😉