Chapter 16

Ruby's P.O.V (omg... outta nowhere with this one)

I smile as Jonah walks in the room, he's been out all day doing rehearsals so I thought I could surprise him. Lately he's been really depressed, all because that bitch Kylie stopped talking to him.

I HATE her, she thought she could come to LA, act all pretty and famous and get my man? No honey, he's mine, and so much more, I know I may act like a bitch, and I am one... but I love Jonah.

I'm one of those girls that plays with boys, I know I am, but when I met Jonah, it was different. I actually wanted him, not for his looks, or fame... well that did help, but I liked his personality.

His voice was like an angel when I first heard it... who am I kidding? I would never post that! Let's think of something different... oh my god, ew... I just quoted their songs!

I honestly HATE their music, it's disgusting, if I had to choose between before puberty Justin Bieber and them, I choose Justing. I just have to act like I like them, so whenever they sing... ew... I have to dance.

That isn't that hard, I love dancing, it's the one thing in this world I love more than myself. Oh and Fame of course, without fame I would be a no one... living on the streets of LA, basically Kylie.

She thinks she so perfect with that straight black hair and designer clothes, God I wish she would die. If it wasn't for her, Jonah would be posting pictures with me and being happy.

When he notices me, I smirk and he just walks right back out of the room, annoyed "Jonah! What's wrong? I thought we could hang out for a bit, relax, you know?" I say rushing after him.

He turns around with tears in his eyes and I fake shock, which isn't that hard to do "I can't do this anymore, I hate the fact that she hates me, I need to know why" he says upset.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, maybe if I agree, he'll go over there and see that she's a bitch. Maybe if I agree, Bradley will be over there and they'll be in the middle of a 'moment'.

A girl can only hope, I look him in the eyes and nod, I place my forehead on his "you should go talk to her, it would be nice to see you happy again, I miss that side of you" I say smiling sadly.

He thanks me and then rushes down the stairs and out the door, I can only hope something goes wrong.

Jonahs P.O.V

I rush down the steps, instantly forgetting about Ruby, my mind rushing through the possibilities. Corbyn has told me time and time again that she annoyed at me because I chose Ruby.

I just can't believe that, one of the reasons I chose Ruby is because I know Kylie doesn't want a relationship. I wanted to wait around, but I can't deny my feelings for Ruby, she's been there for me.

I hop in the car and drive to Kylie's house, when I get there I knock on the door, she opens it after a few minutes. When she sees me, tears well up in her eyes and I feel so guilty.

I grab her shoulders and a hug her to my chest, I hate this, seeing her cry, she pulls away "what are you doing here Jonah? My father is here right now, you had to come now?" She asks, tears spilling from her eyes.

I smirk and place my hand on her cheek, I wipe the tears but I don't move my hand away "I'm sorry, I don't even know why i got so angry at you, I was so stupid, I'm sorry" I say quietly.

She just smiles sadly and hugs me again, I'm so glad to be able to hug her again, her warmth envelopes me. Before long, someone clears their throats and me and Kylie look up to find her father.

She looks shocked, and I'm guessing I do too, because we both completely forgot he was here.

----------------------------------
He's meeting her dad!? I'm crying, and I wrote this... IT WAS SO HARD WRITING RUBYS PART!!!!

I love wdw so much, they've helped my best friend through her hardest times, and they are like angels to me, I even had my own hard time that they helped me through... but let's not talk about that 😉

I hated writing such bad things about them, I cried writing and then I re read it and cried 😪

Dare: I dare you to send your crush a DM... even if that crush is famous (wink wink)

Truth: How do you feel about all the boys hitting 1M!? I personally LOVE IT!!!