Chapter 32

Jonahs P.O.V

I'm sitting in the living room when a knock sounds at the front door, it seems really urgent. I get up slowly, lately I haven't been myself and I have a feeling it's because of Kylie.

I miss her like crazy, ever since our last conversation, I feel like a jerk, I've made new friends though. Nevaeh has said if I love her, I should go get her, but I'm still not sure.

When I open the front door, I'm shocked to see Kylie, she seems out of breath, and he eyes a wet. Before I have time to react she wraps her arms around my waist and holds me tight.

At first I'm taken aback, but then I hug her again, I can't believe it, she's actually in my arms "Kylie, what's wrong? Are you okay? Why were you crying?" I ask desperate to know.

She laughs slightly into my chest and pulls back to look up at me once again I'm taken aback "I came back to LA and my dad made me realize something, but I'm afraid" she said, crying again.

I wipe her tears and pick her up, I lay her down on the couch and sit down next to her "tell me everything, from why you left Portland to why your crying now" I say, wiping another stray tear.

She does, she tells me everything, from why she left, to Why she came back "I'm crying because I came home, and my dad said he's only ever been in love once, and that he can tell I love you, and he's right" she says.

My heart soars, she loves me, even after all these weeks of being apart, she loves me! I smile. She seems to beam and I can't take it, I push her down onto the couch and sit up above her.

She looks at me shocked, I'm not usually like this, I'm usually a gentleman, but I can't take it "Kylie, you don't understand how much I love you, I've said and done some stupid things, but please take me back" I plead.

She grins and looks straight into my eyes, she starts to cry again, but I can tell she happy "of course, I don't think I'll ever find anyone as special as you, Mr. Frantzich" she says. (Idk if that's the right spelling)

I smile and kiss her, it starts off rough but then I slow it down and it becomes passionate. I can't help but fall even more, she's just everything I will ever want, and I can't help but love all of her.

Just when we're about to take it further, someone clears their throat causing me and Kylie to stop kissing. We look up to find Daniel, Corbyn, Zach and Jack, I see Kylie blush and I can't help but laugh.

Daniel shields Zachs eyes and Kylie becomes a giggling fit, which I love to death "I have to shield Zach from the horrors you two are committing, you need JESUS!" Daniel says yelling.

I fall on top of Kylie I'm laughing so much and she laughs even harder, causing me to laugh. After ten minutes I can't breathe and somehow we both ended up on the floor, the boys are laughing now too.

When we finally finish, we still can't help but smile at the memory of it and Daniel looks at us "so are you two back together, because I still ship it, especially after that" he says smirking.

Zach looks confused, I guess Daniel did a good job at covering his eyes "yes we are back together, so that means your ship has sailed off into the distance and has left you behind" I say smiling.

Kylie giggles but stops abruptly, I look towards her worried only to find her fast asleep. I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she was really tired, as she slept, I couldn't help but fall even more

This girl will be the death of me.

————————————————————
So I went onto my books that I'm making and wanted to write another one I'm doing that's just for myself why I noticed 733 people have read my book! I'm super happy and I can't believe it actually, so many people have read this book! And sorry if I'm really bad at writing. I'm used to writing Fantasy books, and I decided to make this one bc I love Why Don't We and I wanted to do Something Different! 😂😂 but yeah, this chapter was really cute, and I kinda put a little hint in here about what's gonna happen in the future and where I'm headed with this book... 😂😂 my best friend knows!