Chapter 39

OMG! ik! i'm finally updating! but sorry guys, the book is ending soon... dont hate me for this chapter... and when I say the book is ending soon... I mean really soon xD I hope you like the ending and dont kill me... hopefully! p.s. thank you for 13k+ reads... I legit come back to this xD

Jonahs P.O.V

As soon as she walks out the door, I feel like my heart snaps. What if she really does end up pregnant? Is this all my fault? Before I know it, I run out the door, not after her, but to get some fresh air... I walk down the road, kicking pebbles and rocks, until I find myself at a small park, only a few children playing on the swings and a couple parents.

I sit down on a small bench, overlooking the swings. A woman, maybe in her early twenties sits next to me after a few minutes, saying goodbye to a boy who looks around six. Most likely her nephew. I cant help but smile when he hops on the swing, not being able to push himself. Then another boy comes along and helps him.

"Are you watching over your younger sibling?" the woman speaks up, turning her head to me, causing me to shake my head.

"Um... no, me and my girlfriend had a fight... she might be pregnant and she's very afraid of that since she's nineteen" I say, not exactly sure why I'm spilling this out to a complete stranger.

"Oh, she has nothing to worry about, I had my son when I was seventeen, got pregnant at sixteen, I'm sure if she's mature enough and loves you, she'll have the baby" she says, causing me to raise an eyebrow, and here I thought the boy was her nephew, that explains why theyre so alike.

"I dont mean to pry, but does that mean his father stayed with you?" I ask, causing her to laugh, but she still shook her head.

"Sadly no, he was there after I had him... but he died a year after our son was born... but if he hadnt... I knew he would still be with me today" she says, smiling over at her son, most likely remembering his father.

"I understand what you're saying... but what makes it harder on us is the fact that I'm in a band... we've just got back from a tour... she's a solo artist... she's also the daughter of a very rich man... so many people will judge us" I say, leaning forward, rubbing my face with my hands.

"So? Me and my ex met whilst filming a movie... doesnt mean my career didnt soar" she says, standing up and walking to her son.

Maybe she's right, why am I letting what 'could' happen defy what I want. If my fans truly care about us... why not have a kid? I love her with all my being... why not show that? Why cant I scream it out to the world? That's when my phone rings, I grab it, finding Zach's name pop up and quickly answer it.

"Whats up? Is Kylie back yet?" I ask, really hoping she is so I can tell her what I just realized, that is until I hear his sniffles.

"Jonah... s-s-she's in the h-hospital... she was in an accident... she's been taken to emer-" I hang up before I can hear anymore.

I stand up and fully bolt down the road. Hoping and praying that she's at home, waiting for me to show up so she can say it's just some sick joke.

Once I reach the front door I slam it open and all my hopes come crashing down. Daniel's on the floor crying, Zach's on the phone to someone, Corbyn looks like the life has been drained out of him and Jack is looking at nothing in particular.

"Where is she? What hospital?" I ask, causing them to look up in shock.

"The closest one... but please... there is a big chance that she-" before he can finish, I grab Daniels arm and Corbyn's, rushing to the car.

"She cant be dead... she's too stong for that, I know I shouldnt have left them... but she isnt dead, I know she isnt" I say, more to convince myself, but it does seem to help them a little.

I just hope she isnt.