Chapter 9

Jonahs P.O.V

I look into her grey, blue eyes as I lean in, I didn't mean for this to happen, the feelings that I have towards her. Before we kiss, she looks away and I feel a sharp pain to the chest, but I understand.

Kylie isn't ready for a relationship, especially not after breaking up with her ex over two weeks ago. And definitely not after only being in LA for four days, I don't want to move that fast.

When she turns to look at the now open door I instantly stop in horror when I see it's Bradley standing there. I look to Kylie to see she doesn't look hurt, she doesn't look like she wants to run to him she just stares.

She then turns to me and I can see her blush when she notices I'm watching her closely "um, hey... Bradley, this is my friend Jonah, he's part of the reason I now love LA" she says smiling.

I laugh, but it instantly gets caught in my throat when I notice Bradley staring daggers at me "right, well I'm glad you could make it, you look stunning by the way" he says walking over to her.

They awkwardly hug and just when they let go, I reach out for Kylie's hand but he wraps his arm around her shoulder. She looks shocked when he starts to pull her towards the door.

I stick my hands in my pockets awkwardly and follow after them, maybe a good two feet behind. I can tell Kylie's starting to get uncomfortable though, so I quickly go and pull her out of his arm.

I act as if I need to tell her something and once again Bradley glares at me annoyed "okay I'm sorry, but why is he acting like you two are still together? I mean... it's creepy" I say to her quietly.

She can't help but laugh and I smile, when Bradleys called to start the sound check I instantly intertwine mine and Kylie's hands. We walk towards the stage where their going to be preforming and I find it's smaller than the ones we go on.

I'm kind of surprised when my phone goes off, I check it to find it's a message from a close friend of mine "hey, sorry I gotta take this, I'll be right back okay?" I say and she nods.

Jonahs Phone*

💕 Ruby 💕

Hey! Wyd?

At a Vamps concert, you?

Omg I love them! And nothing

Can I come?

Sorry, it's me and Kylie tonight

What's so good about 'Kylie'?

The fact that she's beautiful, kind
and she's out going

So imma loose my best friend
for a gold digger?

She isn't a gold digger, she's famous
and she's really close to me...

Plz don't be mad

Well I'm sorry, but it seems you really
like her, so I shouldn't 3rd wheel

Ruby... come on...

Call me Babe and I'll think about
it?

Babe... I'm sorry 🙄🙄

Well I forgive you bby 😘 bye ily

Ily 2 💕

Kylie's P.O.V

I look over at Jonah to see he's smiling down at his phone, I feel a pain of jealousy, I wonder who he's messaging. Before I can think about it any further, Bradley walks over to me.

He stops in front of me and scratches his neck awkwardly, he obviously wants to talk "um... I just wanted to say that I've really missed you, I couldn't say that before because he was there" he said motioning to Jonah.

I sigh and look back at Jonah again to see he's gone, i start to get angry when I feel his gaze on me. I find him on one of the lounges still on his phone and grinning from ear to ear.

I turn back to Bradley, I honestly want to be okay with him, but if I do, we'll go back to that place. So I just nod to him and walk over to Jonah cautiously, he notices me and puts his phone away.

He smiles and motions for me to sit down next to him, which I do, when I do he get another message. He takes his phone out and I see a contact name Ruby with hearts and I sigh.

I knew he was too good to be true

----------------------------------
Another new character!? What is this Ruby up to? Will Jonah and Kylie be able to work out their own problems to get to each other?