Chapter 8

Kylie's P.O.V

I wake up and I instantly smile remembering yesterday afternoon with the boys, then I sit up instantly. I remember the kiss that I had with Jonah and I feel a fuzzy feeling inside my stomach.

Before I can think about it, my phone starts ringing, I pick it up not looking at who it is "hey! Kylie! It's Bradley, I just wanted to call to say I'm in LA! It was for last a minute show" he says.

I sit on my bed, shocked, I came to LA to get away from him, now he's here? "Wow, that's amazing, I would love to meet up, but I really busy today, I'm sorry" I say slowly, even though I have nothing on.

I hear him sigh on the other end I feel so bad for having to say that, but I had to "I understand, I hope you can make it to our show, I'd love it if I could see you again" he says.

I think about it for a few seconds when an idea pops into my head causing me to smirk "that sounds great! Do you mind if I bring a friend? It's just we're hanging out all day" I say faking excitement.

He says it's fine and I hang up before we can continue talking, I go to Jonahs contact and message him.

Phone**

Jonah 💕

Hey... what are you doing tonight?

Ayo! And nothing at all why?

Bradley called and wants me to go
to a gig, but I don't wanna go alone
so I was hoping...

Ofc I'll go with you, I've got your
back 100% of the way 😉

Thx! I honestly love you! 😘

Pick me up at 8?

Sure thing, and ily too 😘💕

K I gtg I've got rehearsal
starting today and I need to get
ready.

Okay baiii 💁🏻

----------------------------------
Bradleys P.O.V (shocking!)

I sigh and rest my head on my hand which is resting on the table, I start thinking about my call with Kylie. I honestly don't understand what happened between us, I loved and adored her.

We were perfect, then she just broke up with me out of nowhere and left me broken, she then moved to LA. I've tried talking to Taliah, but she just ignores me completely for no reason.

I miss talking to Kylie about my issues, so when we got this gig I thought it would be a way to make up. Then she asked if she could bring a friend and I honestly felt hurt, she couldn't face me by herself.

I look at the mirror in front of me and sigh taking my phone out and taking a picture, posting it on my Instagram.

Liked by DanielleBlake, KylieVaughn and 582,264 others

bradleywillsimpson Took this photo thinking about someone who used to be as important to me as breathing was. I really miss this person, and I even invited them to my show tonight... but it's obvious they've moved on from what we had.

Comments disabled*

Kylie's P.O.V

I start getting ready and I feel a sick all of a sudden, I don't exactly want to go after everything that's happened. I love all the other boys, I honestly do, but with what happened, it will be awkward.

I'm glad Jonahs going to be there with me, honestly, we haven't talked about the kiss yet, and I'm glad. I honestly do love Jonah, but he's a really good friend for one, and I don't think I'm ready for another relationship.

I get dressed and decide to post a picture seeing as Bradley posted one of his own about me.

Liked by JonahMarais, bradleywillsimpson and 109,518 others

KylieVaughn I get a lot of messages asking me why I left London. Well it was because I was in a toxic relationship, me and him were bad for each other. Also I'm NOT dating Jonah, we've just become close bc he was able to apologize, something most guys would never do.

Comments disabled*

I sigh and nearly jump when I hear my doorbell ring, I head downstairs and to the door to find Jonah. He's wearing casual clothes that somehow look fancy on him, I smile and hug him.

He placed his hands on my back, causing me to jump because it's my bare skin "sorry, I didn't know where to put my hands, the shirts too short" Jonah says making me laugh.

I shake my head telling him it's fine, he then takes my hand and pulls me out to the car, I quickly lock the front door. When I hop in Jonah starts blasting my song pretty girl through the speakers.

We sing and laugh the whole way to where the shows being held and honestly I love it "we're here, you know you don't have to go in if you don't want to" Jonah says parking the car and turning to me.

I smile and open my door slowly, he laughs and hops out of the car coming to my side to grab my hand. I squeeze his hand gladly and we head into the show to find hundreds of people there.

We head backstage to where Bradley said he would meet us, I stop before we reach the door. It's the only thing keeping me from the boy that I used to love unconditionally, the only thing keeping me sane.

Jonah turns me towards him and places a hand on my cheek gently, causing me to forget all about Bradley. I hear the door open but it sounds like it's in a distant part of me.

Jonah leans down towards me, and I lean towards him, what am I doing? I promised myself I wouldn't date for a while. I guess a kiss isn't really dating, but it's not normal for friends to kiss.

I knock some sense into myself and look away before we kiss, Jonah looks hurt but I know he understands. When I turn towards the door I see Bradley and for the first time I don't care.

I don't know why, but I feel different, if i hadn't met Jonah, I bet I would be melting into Bradleys arms by now. But instead I can't stop thinking about the boy standing next to me.

Why?

----------------------------------
Drama! Drama! Drama! Who else loves the Drama? Bc I honestly love it, the fact that she's thinking more about Jonah then the boy she used to LOvE!? Tf?

Oh and the fact that her and Jonah nearly kissed again!? Bruh, how can he still be in the friend zone!? Well maybe he'll get out of it eventually...

Eventually 😉