Chapter 33

Jonahs P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes, that's weird, I could have sworn my bedroom curtains were closed. I open my eyes out of annoyance only to find I'm not in my bedroom at all.

Before I can freak out, I feel something shift next to me, I look over to find her, the love of my life right there, except she's older. I start to wonder where we are for a second before commotion starts downstairs.

Kylie groans and mumbles something like a demand for me to go and check, so I sigh and untangle her from me. When I walk towards the bedroom door, I'm suddenly tacked to the ground.

On top of me is a husky, her eyes full of happiness and wonder, I can't help but smile and pat her white fur. I push the dog off me, still confused at my surroundings while I walk down a set of grand stairs.

When I reach the bottom, I walk towards where the commotion is, only to find a young boy and girl. They're around the same age, though I'm guessing the boy is older from the way he acts.

He seems to be mature while the girl across the kitchen counter from him seems more childish. When I walk into the kitchen, they both turn to me and the boy rolls his eyes, attitude much?

The girl on the other hand, bounds over to me and hugs me tightly, I hug her too "Dad, can you please tell Conor that I was the first in the kitchen so I get the first pancakes?" She asks sweetly.

I'm taken aback, Dad? But I'm only nineteen, how can I be a father, and is he my son? "That's true, but it's my birthday so I should get pancakes first, I'm finally sixteen!" He yells excitedly.

I can't help but smirk, he's a lot like me when I was younger, am I in a dream? "He's right, you can have pancakes first tomorrow, today is his big sixteenth, he over puberty" I say smirking at the boy.

He turns to me and his face is bright red, before I can even begin to comprehend all of this completely the doorbell rings. Conor or whoever he is, dashes to the door excitedly.

I take the chance to look at my daughter for a minute, she's beautiful, like her mother "god, I hate it when Conor's boyfriend comes over, Conor forgets about everyone and everything around them" she says.

I smile a small apology at her and go to meet Conor's boyfriend, I'm surprised to find a mini Corbyn. He has the same blue eyes as Corbyn, and cheesy grin, but he has Christina's hair and face.

I can't help but smile, they look so cute together, I nearly cry when they collide in a hug "Noel, I swear, if you leave me for tour one more time I may just die inside" Conor says crying happily into Noel's shoulder.

I smile, it's good to know Corbyn's son took after his father, with the music career "I'm sorry Cons, but Tanner needed me, you know how he gets without me" the boys says smiling.

"Speaking of Tanner, He's coming here with Hunter, he still says they're just friends but you know how he is with just friends"

Conor smiles and kisses Noel on the cheek, I feel giddy inside, they're so cute together "ah Noel, long time no see, hows your parents? Hope they're doing well" I say smiling.

Noel looks up at me and smiles, he looks exactly like Corbyn, he's just a fuzz ball "they're doing great Mr. Frantzich, though William keeps them occupied most of the time" he says.

I can't help but wonder how many kids they have when two other boys burst though the front door. They're both giggling and laughing whilst holding hands, I smile, another cute couple.

One of the boys in a spitting image of Noel, I'm guessing he must be Tanner, while the other looks at me with blue eyes. I instantly know he's Daniels son, he has the same eyes, while he has a feminine face.

Even though Tanner and Noel are spitting images, Tanner is more built than his twin, more taller too. He's a good head taller than Noel and Hunter, while him and Conor are the same height.

I burst into a grin when I hear footsteps on the stairs and I turn around to find Kylie, her white nightgown flowing around her. I watch as she walks down the steps and I can't help but fall in love even more.

This girl is an angel to me, she's everything I could ever want and need, Ive fallen for an angel "one day I'll be able to look at you the way my dad looks at my mom, what do you say about that Noel?" I hear Conor say to the smaller boy.

I turn slightly and out of the corner of my eye I see Noel's face bright red "I think you already do Cons, you just don't know it yet, but I can't wait for the day you do realize" the smaller boy says quietly.

Conor smiles and places his hand on the smaller boys face, looking at him with love "I think I've already realized it, maybe your the one whose holding back on me, Noel" he says causing the smaller boy to once again blush.

"Cons, please, not in front of your family, your making me blush too much, it's confusing"

I can't wait to see what my future holds.

As I wake up for real, I can't help but smile at the memory of my dream, one day, I'll have two children. One will be a loving mature boy who loves his boyfriend with everything he has.

The other, a girl, a ball of light that somehow shines brighter than any star in the sky. What a wonderful future, I only hope it becomes true.