5."Partners"

*next day*

Chanyeol is at the dorm, getting ready to leave. He and the others are about to go to SM building for their daily schedule.

Suddenly his phone rings. He hurrys to his bed and grabs it.

"Hello?" He answers, walking to the mirror and fixing his messy hair.

"Chanyeol-ah" a girl greets him.

"Ah hey Ji Young" he chuckles.

"I just wanted to thank you! I just received the call! You were really quick"

Chanyeol's brows create a straight line and concussion is written all over his face. He doesn't understand what she's talking about.

"Chanyeol? Are you there?"

"Hmm? Ah yes"

"Are you sleeping? Anyways thank you for once more. You kept your promise"

That's when he realizes what she's talking about. Joo Won probably found her a job 'Already? Well done Joo Won'

"Ah it's nothing. Really I didn't do much"

"Haha I'm already starting today! I have to go now. Thanks again" she thanks him and then hangs up.

Chanyeol smiles at his own reflections in the mirror. He just made a girl happy. Well, actually it wasn't him but to him it is the same.

He decides to thank Joo Won later. He has a meeting scheduled with him to discuss about his solo career today. He was offered a role as the protagonist in a new movie.

He gets out to meet the members and together they leave the dorm.

[...]

It's now afternoon.

He has finished practicing and has already bathed and got dressed to go to his meeting.

He's now in the van that's taking him to the company where Joo Won's office is.

The car pulls off outside the huge building. He gets out and rushes inside since it's raining.

He gets in the elevator and pushes the button for the 12th floor.

As soon as the door opens he gets out and walks to his assistant's office.

He knocks once but there's no answer.

He doesn't mind and get's inside.

The office looks empty and that concerns him. Joo Won is never come late to their meetings.

Nevertheless, he sits at the chair that's in front of the desk and waits.

After five minutes he hears the door handle twist and turns around.

The door opens and his eyes widen.

"Ji Young?" He mumbles, surprised. 'What is she doing here?'

The girl's mouth falls open as she notices Chanyeol. She stays frozen at the spot and doesn't make a move.

"Chan-yeol?" She manages to mumble, holding tightly the files in her hug.

"What are you doing here?" He calmly asks and stands up.

Ji Young doesn't respond right away. She simply lets out a heavy sigh before she carefully closes the door behind her.

She then walks around the desk and sits at the chair that's in front of him "I'm...working"

Chanyeol narrows his eyes as he hears her words 'What did this crazy punk do? Where is he?'