43. "Hidden Feelings"

"W-What are you two doing here?" Baekhyun appears at the door, weird look on his small face.

He notices Chanyeol's hands on her chest and Ji Young quickly moves away "Nothing!"

Baekhyun frowns "Am I interrupting something?"

Chanyeol was about to speak but Ji Young stops him "Not at all! Let's go inside you guys must be hungry"

She leaves, pulling Baekhyun by his sleeve and Chanyeol follows them.

They find the others watching tv, relaxing on the couch and floor.

DO quickly moves aside for Ji Young to sit down "Ji Young, take a seat, you have to rest"

Chanyeol helps her sit "Tell us, how are you?" DO takes a look at her arm.

"Can't we hear about it while eating? I'm starving" Kai protests, hugging his legs as he's seated on the floor.

The oldest members, Suho and Xiumin glare at him for being rude.

Ji Young chuckles "Of course. I'll bring the food"

"No, I'll do it" Chanyeol stops her and heads to the kitchen.

Baekhyun balls his fists "I'll go help him"

He walks inside the kitchen, finding Chanyeol getting the chicken boxes out of the bags.

Chanyeol ignores him as he walks next to him, doing the same.

"So you guys are a thing now?" Baekhyun mumbles through his clenched jaw, frustrated moves.

Chanyeol sighs "No"

Baekhyun's brows furrow "Well, you seem to have gotten closer"

All of sudden Chanyeol's fist gets hit on the table, his eyes flashing to him "Okay what's your problem Baek?"

Baekhyun also slaps his hand on the wooden surface "Hey! What's with the attitude?"

"Remember that night that you were asking me about Ji Young? Whether I liked her or not?" Chanyeol calmly speaks, his eyes narrowing and voice lowering.

Baekhyun keeps his gaze stuck on him "Perhaps you were asking so that you could make a move?"

Baekhyun stays silent, eyes lower to his balled fists.

Chanyeol stabs his finger in his chest "You like her, don't you?"

"Ya" Baekhyun stumbles backwards.

Chanyeol once again pushes him "So is this it? Is this why you always ask about her and you act different when you're around her?"

Baekhyun's back bumbs onto the wall "Ya! Chanyeol!"

"What's going on there?" They hear Suho ask from the living room.

"Everything's fine!" Chanyeol answers back, glaring at Baekhyun.

"We're not done" He grabs some food and walks out.

Baekhyun bites his lips, offended. He ruffles his hair with his hand, frustrated and hurt 'Is it that bad to like someone?'

He carries the rest of the food to the living room, trying to calm down and not punch Chanyeol as soon as he meets his face.

Ji Young was already talking to everyone about the accident when they brought the food.

Kai was first to grab a box of fried chicken and the rest of them also start eating while discussing about random stuff.

Eventually time passes and they decide to leave.