72. "The End."

3 days left

"You...you can't mean that..." Chanyeol mumbles in shock, staring deeply into his girlfriend's eyes. He's at loss of words.

Ji Young lowers her eyes, clears her throat "I do. I never want to see you again, so now I'm begging you, leave before he comes back and find you here"

Chanyeol closes his eyes momentarily, he heaves a deep sigh before speaking "But..."

He waits for her to continue, "But." he repeats himself but she seems lost.

Suddenly he's mood changes, he's no longer sad and he looks completely normal. He sighs and moves closer to her "Jagiya, it's your line now" he points his finger on the script that's on Ji Young's lap "See, you have to say this next"

Ji Young lets out a shy giggle, she gives him an apologetic look, her fingers place her hair behind her ears "Ah, mianhae boyfriend... I told you I'm not good at this"

Chanyeol chuckles at her cuteness, he ruffles her messy hair "You're doing great, don't worry"

"No I don't. Why don't you ask one of your members to help you practice your lines?" she thinks "Kyungsoo Oppa is very skilled in acting. You should ask his help"

"I already did but no one wanted to play the female role" he leans back, relaxing his back to the bedhead "Let alone I act better when the female role is played by a girl. C'mon you said you'll help me just this once"

Ji Young sighs. She looks at the script. It's about Chanyeol's new role in a drama series.

She looks at him "Okay. Just let me use the bathroom for a sec" she pushes the light covers off her and stands up.

"Okay" Chanyeol smiles at her as she leaves the bedroom. He stays under the covers, he grabs the script and starts practicing some lines by himself.

Ji Young enters the bathroom and locks the door after her. She immediately walks to the mirror and supports her hands on the white sink.

She stares at her reflection. Counts her breaths. 'Calm down Ji Young... you can't cry'

She lifts her eyes to the ceiling to suck the tears back in, she has to be strong. For herself. For him.

She went in there to hide from him. The love of her life. Just the idea of what she's planning on doing makes her hate herself.

Her first tear falls 'How can I hurt such a kind and loving person... maybe I should find an other way-'

'-No. This is the only way' she successfully stifles back the sobs, she gets control of herself. Her eyes are priercing through her own reflection in the mirror. She's ordering her own heart to stop, to turn into stone, since what she's about to do is too cold-hearted.

This morning she took the decision. She decided that the sooner she finishes this, the easier it'll be for her to disappear later. She can't wait for the 6th of January to come, it'll be a torture for her weak heart.

Her eyes are puffy and her nose is slightly red, but she couldn't care less about her looks right now. All she wants is to get done with it.
'The sooner the better'

She takes a few breaths. She searches for every single piece of strength inside her and collects it. She moves away from the sink, stares at herself through the mirror.
'Let's do it. Let's break his heart.'

She unlocks the door and slowly walks through the narrow hallway.

Her feet stop behind the bedroom's door. Their bedroom.