64."Fight"

The sun has disappeared, early noon. The sky having a mix of dark blue and orange, leaving the apartment dark, most lights off.

It's raining, again. It has been pouring for a few days continuously, as expected for an early October weather. Leaves turning brown and yellow and orange and falling down to the concrete roads of Seoul, leaving the trees bare and exposed.
The warmth and carelessness of summer being replaced by a chilly, rainy climate, reminder of the upcoming responsibilities and events.

Ji Young sighs heavily, gets her reading glasses off and leaves them together with the book that she was just reading on the small table. She then leans her back to the couch, head falling behind and eyes closing momentarily.

She then checks the time on the wall's watch, she didn't realize how fast time past as she was reading her favorite book.

Her eyes move to the window. Shiny tiny raindrops are resting on the see through glass, almost looking like diamonds.

She then stands up, bare feet meet with the warm carpet, bare legs get exposed as the soft blanket slips off her body.

She makes her way through the dark narrow hallway, heading towards the only source of light that's coming from the cracked open bathroom door.

Her hand pushes the door, her eyes immediately meeting his tall, powerful figure in front of the mirror "Are you getting ready?"

She smirks uncontrollably at the sight, crossing her arms tightly around her stomach and standing under the doorframe.

Chanyeol's one hand is supported on the sink, the other one keeps moving the electric shaver all over the lower part of his face "Yeah"

She silently observes as he lifts his chin, exposing his sharp jawline and long neck, feeling worried that the sharp object might hurt his beautiful skin.

His eyes suddenly move away from his reflection for a second "What are you doing jagi?"

Ji Young simply raises a brow, leaning further onto the doorframe "I'm admiring the view" she doesn't stop her eyes from tracing his bare back, memorizing every muscle on their way down, intently staring at the lower part, the way his pants display his thighs. Everything's just too perfect about him.

His low, deep chuckle brings her back from her naughty thoughts, he turns the shaver off and places it inside a drawer before pushing it closed with his side hip.

He then walks towards her, bare chest and muscular arms and tattoos enter her sight. She doesn't blush though, maybe she's gotten used to it.

His warm hand gets a tight hold on her waist, the other one resting on the doorframe as he pulls her in for a passionate kiss, her lips melting on his, her grab on his lower hair showing her need for more.

But she fights her strong urge, peels herself off his body, her arms wrapped around his waist as she lifts her eyes at him, her chin resting on his chest "Can you not go?"

Chanyeol joyfully chuckles, his fingers place some hair behind her ear before cupping her face "You know I can't miss this. It's not just a night out but also a meeting with our manager. He said we should discuss about something" small pause, he leaves a quick kiss on her rosy lips "I'm sorry, I wish I could get you with me"

"No it's fine" she smiles quickly and shakes her head, her eyes lowering.

"But I'll miss you" she whispers under her breath, words that were supposed to stay in her mind.

He chuckles again, half smile "Jagi I'll come back again, I'm not staying at the dorm"

"Yeah yeah I know" she shakes her head and looks away, eyes falling on a random object.
'Stop acting weird Ji Young, time is passing but you can't let him know'