35."Affection"

Ji Young spots Chanyeol approaching the parked car.

He gets inside "How was the photoshoot?"

"Pretty good" he fastens his seatbelt "And the interview for the magazine was short"

"That's good" she starts the car "Is it okay if I make a stop before dropping you to the dorm?"

Chanyeol fixes his hair looking at the mirror and wears his cap again "What stop?"

She takes a turn "I have to go grocery shopping and it's on our way" she takes a quick look at him "Is it okay with you?"

"Sure. I'm not in a hurry" he closes his eyes, sinking in his seat "Wake me up when we arrive"

She frowns "You're coming too? I mean, you can just wait in the car"

Chanyeol lifts his shoulders "Why not? It'll be fun"

'Fun?' Ji Young keeps her eyes on the road. Grocery shopping looks like such a couple thing to her.

[...]

"Ya. Crazy arrogant" she lightly shakes his shoulder.

He opens one eye "We're here"

He lets out a low groan as he stretches his arms.

She can't hide her smile at the sight of him waking up after a short nap 'He's so adorable'

He yawns "Let's go" and they both get out.

Ji Young takes a cart but Chanyeol's hand falls on hers.

She lifts her gaze, slightly surprised by his sudden action "I'll take it. You have to do the shopping"

She shyly nods her head and walks ahead, trying hard to hide her flushed cheeks 'Dont blush! Don't blush!'

She starts grabbing the stuff that she needs and throws them inside the cart that Chanyeol's pushing around. At first she felt awkward, but after a while and after a few of Chanyeol's jokes she starts to loosen up and actually have fun.

"Noo" she giggles as Chanyeol keeps grabbing chips and biscuits that he craved for "We can't take that"

"Ugh, I want to eat all of them" He groans, licking his lips. She gives him a pity look before looking at the list of the things she needs "You have to take more care of your body. You shouldn't eat too many unhealthy snacks"

He pouts while pushing the cart boringly, his shoulders fallen down "Alright"

She stops and looks at him. She finally grabs a packet of his favourite biscuits and puts it in the cart "Only this once"

His eyes sparkle like a child's and a happy smile forms on his lips "Yep"

Ji Young turns around and hides her smile. 'He's such a kid'

They continue shopping and people would stare at them with eyes full of envy.

They actually look like a happy, loving couple, teasing each other and deciding on what to buy. They look too cute.

"No, not this one" Chanyeol points at something "This is cheaper and better quality"

Ji Young nods "I'll take this one then"

He carefully observes her while following her. He silently watches her look around, grabbing the things she need.

He rests his chin on his one hand, grinning sheepishly 'She's so cute and small'

He keeps his stare stuck on her, observing her every move 'Should I tell her about my feelings? And if so, then when?'