7."Hate"

1 0  m o n t h s  l a t e r

"Chanyeol please"

"You can't do that"

He turns around, his eyes watering "it's all over now" and leaves.

"Chanyeol!"

p r e s e n t

"C'mon"

Chanyeol can barely hold his laughter as he watches the poor girl.

They are in the office again, like every day for a few days now. She's trying to use the stapler to stitch some papers together but she can't make it work.

Chanyeol just sits there, enjoying the show. He doesn't want to offer his help, he likes to see her struggle.

She looks at him and fakes a smile. 'I hate you'

Five minutes past and she still can't make it work. But she doesn't give up.

'She's so persistent' Chanyeol thinks.

"Ah really, just give it to me" he eventually gets tired of watching her fight with the stapler and grabs the object out of her hands.

She sits back, giving up.

In just a few seconds, Chanyeol joins the papers together. He gives her an satisfied smirk before leaving it right in front of her.

Ji Young crosses her arms, annoyed. She shows him her tongue while he's not looking.

Their partnership seems to be working eventually as the days go by. Of course sometimes they have a few fights but they eventually get over it, because they have to work.

They did come closer. After all, they see each other every day now that EXO is on their break and every member is working on their solo career.

"You can be so annoying sometimes. No wonder why your previous assistant left you" she mumbles under her breath in a low voice but loud enough for Chanyeol to hear.

"What did you say?" He asks her, his brows creating a straight line.

Ji Young opens her mouth to say something but he cuts her off "You know that I can fire you anytime right?"

"No you can't" she shakes her head and a small grin forms on her red lips.

"Are you underestimating me?" Keeping his arms crossed as if this is his signature pose, Chanyeol leans forward, once again getting irritated by his assistant's sassy attitude.

"You can't just fire your assistant. Your company has to agree to it" Ji Young lets the words sound with obvious satisfaction, her lips curling into a smirk.

Chanyeol's jaw drops, he for once doesn't know how to respond "What? You didn't know that?" She lets out a humorless chuckle.

"Well, as you can see I'm well informed about the terms of my job" she scoffs and flips her hair.

This really annoy him. She always know everything about anything. More specifically, lately just everything about her annoyed him.

He shakes his head in disbelief and looks away.

"So next week is the first filming for the movie that we talked about" she then explains to him, looking at some papers in front of her.

"The driver is sick so I'm going to get you there" she rolls her eyes.