46."Passion Outburst"

T h e n e x t d a y

Ji Young has been in bed the whole morning. She doesn't feel like getting up.

After what happened yesterday. She feels exhausted after crying all night.

After he left, leaving her in pieces.

She locked herself in her bedroom, sobbed for hours. For some reason she believed that he would come back, she waited to hear a knock on the door or her phone ring. Even though she asked him not to do so, she hoped that he once again wouldn't listen to her.

But he never came. or called. or texted.

Right now she's laying under the light covers, she's not sleeping though. She's trying hard to think what she should do next.

'Should I leave the job?'
'I can't, the contract...'
'I could act sick'
'He would want to see me'
'Should I pretend like nothing happened?'
'I can't. Not after what I said...what he said'

"ugh I'm going crazy!" She shouts, hitting the pillow with her fist.

A sudden knock on the door draws her attention.

She sits up. An other knock is heard, this time louder "Ji Young! Open up!"

"It's him!" She whispers and hides under the covers, ignoring the continuous knocks on her apartment's door.

He knocks so hard that it feels like the door is going to fall "Ji Young! I know you're in there I said open the door!"

'I can't let him keep shout like this. The neighbors will notice' She sighs and finds the courage to stand up "The things I do for you"

Long hair being a mess and wearing a simple pair of shorts and white t-shirt, she rushes to the door and answers, keeping it half open and staying behind it "What the heck?!"

Chanyeol steps back, he didn't really think she would answer "Please, let's talk"

"I said I don't want to see you or hear from you. I was pretty clear" She scoffs through clenched teeth and makes a move to close the door.

His hand slaps it open before she could finish the action and he enters the apartment "What are you doing?"

He closes the door "You have to listen. Please"

"No!" Ji Young screams and runs to the couch.

She grabs a pillow and throws it to him "Get out of my house!"

Chanyeol catches the pillows that came flying to him "I won't leave until we talk"

"Just leave me alone!" She yells and runs to the narrow hallway, Chanyeol drops the pillows and rushes after her.

She gets inside her bedroom and quickly locks the door.

He almost bumps onto the door, he hits the wooden surface with his hands "Stop hiding! Open the door!"

"Leave you jerk! I don't want to see you"

"I'll wait here until you open the door" Chanyeol shouts with confidence. He crosses his arms and sits on the floor, his back leaning against the door.

Ji Young knows he's still outside. She lets out a heavy sigh, running her fingers in her hair furiously 'What should I do now?'