68."Inseparable"

34 days left.

Chanyeol is about to leave, his free hand holding strongly onto the door handle. His heart doesn't want him to go.

After staying at this uncomfortable potision for a good two minutes, he eventually heaves a sigh and drops his traveling bag to the floor.

He slowly turns around, sadness reflecting in his sweet eyes "Jagiya, I can't.."

"Boyfriend, hey" Ji Young uncrosses her arms and approaches him. The whole time she has been watching him, leaning her back to the wall, waiting for him to leave the apartment.

He makes a sad expression, lifts his head up and down again as a sign of denial "I can't leave you alone"

"Chanyeol we talked about this" she quickly wraps the cream silk robe tighter around her body before cupping his face with her warm hands, smiling sweetly to the love of her life --it's a fact now--. Bare feet, make-up free face and hair tied up in a messy bun. This image of hers is the most favorite to Chanyeol. She looks like home.

Chanyeol sighs again, grabs her hands off his face and puts them down, still holding them tightly "I should stay, they won't mind really-"

"They are your family" she immediately interrupts him, the smile slowly fainting away and giving its place to a more serious look "your real family, they'll be waiting for you. Think about them, think of how much they've missed you. Don't you miss them?"

"Of course I do!" Chanyeol instantly nods, shoulders lifting up as if the answer is obvious "But, but you.."

She smiles bitterly, she can understand he's trying to say it without hurting her feelings "I don't want you to pity me"

"I'm just your only family. People should spend this day together" he carefully pulls her closer, ending the distance between them "even lovers should"

She closes her eyes at the feel of his hot lips on hers. A goodbye kiss, even if it'll be for a short time.

The sun has almost disappeared, already time to give its place to the silver moon. The sky is a mix of purple, dark blue and red, its colors entering through the glass balcony door and widows and creating a romantic atmosphere inside the small but cozy home that the two share, only emphasizing the emotional impact on them both.

She moves back so that he looks her in the eye "Look, I know you're only trying to make me happy," her fingers start pushing his bangs away from his eyes "but I really want you to go. I'll be just fine, no big deal"

"But-" he was about to protest for the millionth time this day when she pushes her intex finger against his smooth lips, gives him a pleading look "Chanyeol, please"

Chanyeol stares at her, unable to make a step away from her small figure that need his protection. He finally realizes that she's not going to change her mind and let him stay so he leans in for one last kiss.

After that she gives him a loving smile and gestures for him to go "Go"

"Fine" unwillingly, Chanyeol grabs his bag from the floor and opens the door, the cold breeze that's entering through the hallway's open windows makes them both shiver slightly.

He walks under the doorframe, turns around to see her.

Although they communicate perfectly with just eye contact, he finally decides to say it "Merry Christmas jagiya"

Ji Young smiles happily, it's been a long time since a close person of hers wished her that. She nods "Merry Christmas boyfriend"

He, her one and only, keeps his eyes glued on her as he starts making slow steps backwards, eventually turning around and getting inside the old elevator.