23."Just A Touch Of Yours"

Ji Young is ready and she's waiting for Chanyeol to pick her up.

She's wearing a cute, light blue off shoulders dress, white heels and she's holding her purse and jacket in her hands.

She's also wearing some light make-up and her long hair is fallen down into loose curls.

She keeps checking the time on her watch. It's now 8:05

'Where is he?' She actually feels nervous about this. She doesn't know how to call it since it's not a date and they are going out just as friends-partners.

She also has no idea where they are going so she wasn't sure of how she should dress up.

Finally, she sees the familiar Mercedes jeep arrive.

She rushes to the car and once inside she fastens her seatbelt "Hey"

Chanyeol checks her from head to toe and smirks "It's the first time you're early to an appointment" 'She's actually beautiful'

Ji Young keeps her head down to hide her red cheeks "No what are you saying"

Chanyeol lets out a low chuckle and turns in front of him, starting the car.

Ji Young then finds the chance to take a peek at him. His also well dressed and his black hair is styled up, exposing his forehead 'Woah, he's wearing a suit again. It looks so good on him' it's actually one of the few times to see his hair, without wearing a cap.

"You went to your hairstyler? You shouldn't have bothered her" She speaks up, still looking at him.

He takes a quick look at her face and looks back at the road "I didn't go to her. I did my hair by myself" he brags and uses one of his hands to fix his hair "Why? You like it?"

Ji Young rolls her eyes "Pff. It's fine"

His brows furrow "Ah, always the same tough Ji Young"

She decides to change the subject "Anyways, where are we going?"

Chanyeol takes a turn "We're going to one of mine and the other members favourite restaurant. It's a good thing you dressed up formally because it's a really famous and fancy place"

Ji Young nods in understanding, still she feels like something's missing. She knows this guy well enough and she knows that when it comes to arrangements and plans, he's not the best person to be in charge.

She thinks about it and finally asks him "Does this mean you've made a reservation?"

Suddenly, his smile disappears "Huh?"

She leans a bit forward to see his face "You said it's a famous place so you should have made an arrangement to go. You did, didn't you?"

Chanyeol licks his lips awkwardly and eyes her "I...didn't"

Ji Young takes a deep breath and leans her back to the seat "You're unbelievable"

He keeps his gaze on the road "Oh c'mon why are you saying that"

"Because I knew that you've forgotten about it from the first moment. You should have told me to deal with this" she scoffs and he gets annoyed by the tone of her voice.

"Hey! Stop it will you?" He raises his voice "We'll get there first and then we'll see what happens"

"So you're saying we're going there anyways? What if there is no table available?" His confidence draw her attention.

Chanyeol shakes his head "Don't worry. There will definitely be a free one"

[...]

"What?!"