32."Interest"

They arrive inside a bathroom and Baekhyun lets go of his grab "Wait here" he starts searching for something in the mirror's side cupboards.

He finally finds it and comes back to her.

"What is this?" Ji Young frowns as he starts patting her cut with a cotton ball.

Baekhyun gently holds her hand as he keeps taking care of her small wound "It's something to make sure that your cut doesn't get infected"

She shyly raises her eyes at him "Oh" 'He's so nice for taking care of me'

Once he's finished he takes a plaster and wraps it around her finger "Here"

Ji Young looks at it before glancing at him "Thank you"

Baekhyun shows her his beautiful smile.

"Ji Young! Baekhyun! Are you in there?" They suddenly hear Chanyeol's voice and a few knocks on the bathroom's door.

Baekhyun lets out a heavy sigh "Yes! yes stop screaming!" He shakes his head and looks at Ji Young "This guy"

She lets out a small chuckle as Chanyeol opens the door and bursts into the room "What the hell are you doing here?"

Baekhyun starts explaining the situation "Ji Young had an small accident and-"

"I wasn't asking you" Chanyeol scoffs.

Ji Young can't stand how rude he's being "Hey! Chanyeol don't be rude"

He looks down on her "You come with me now"

He violently grabs her wrist and drags her along with him.

Once they are at the exit she pulls her hand back and glares at him "What's- wrong with you"

He turns around "Grap your things we have to go"

Right then Baekhyun slowly appears and she looks at him. He seems offended.

She feels really bad for him. All he did was take care of her wound and Chanyeol didn't even notice the plaster on her hand.

Still she doesn't want to humiliate him in front of Baekhyun and so she decides to talk to him in the car.

She gives Baekhyun an apologetic look before she angrily grabs her bag and get outside.

Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun and the two of them exchange one last look before he leaves.

He follows Ji Young to her car and gets inside.

"I can't believe how bad mannered you can be sometimes" she scoffs as he fastens his seatbelt.

"Just drive"

"You acted awfully back there. I don't understand why you are being so rude to Baekhyun isn't he your best friend?"

Chanyeol clenches his teeth, rolling his eyes away "Start the car Ji Young"

Her pantiance has ran out "Hey! Answer me!"

"He's being a jerk that's why!" he shouts, hitting his fists on his knees.

She narrows her eyes at him "No he's not! You don't even know what happened"

Chanyeol's brows furrow as she raises her hand right in front of his face "I got a cut and he took care of it. That's what happened"

Ji Young pulls her hand back and looks away, annoyed "But you didn't even notice"

He feels kind of embarrassed. His jealousy took over him and he ended up hurting both her and his friend's feelings.

He mentally sighs as he removes his cap and runs his fingers through his hair. 'Good job smartass'