15."More"

Morning has come.

The bright sunlight entering through the glassy balcony door is pouring in every corner of the small apartment. It's January, the weather is still cold but the sun feels warmer today.

Ji Young winces as she feels the light blinding her eyes.

She forcefully opens her eyes to find herself laying on the couch in her living room.

She feels unexpectedly warm.

She smiles to herself and closes her eyes again. 'Hmm that feels nice'

She turns around to find a more comfortable position and feels something moving on her back.

She frowns and opens one eye 'Oh, it's Chanyeol' she thinks, relieved and decides to go back to sleep.

It doesn't take long for reality to hit her and her eyes open wide in shock 'It's Chanyeol!'

She lifts her head to face him and her jaw drops 'Why is he hugging me?!'

Her eyes then fall on her waist. She sees his hands being wrapped around her.

Ji Young's mind is about to explode as she tries so hard to find a way to explain this situation. No matter how hard she thinks, she can't remember doing something last night that would lead her here.

'That's not right!'

She bites her lips and takes an other look at his face. He's still sleeping. 'Ah, he looks so peaceful' she thinks and grins stupidly, but quickly shakes her head and regains her senses 'Ji Young wake up! You have to get out of here!'

She makes a move to get up but to her surprise Chanyeol instantly tightens his embrace. She ends up being even closer to him, her face is leaning on his chest.

'What do I do now?!' She hears her inner voice scream at her, makes an other attempt to escape his grab but fails.

She was about to try again but then she hears him mumbling something "Where are you going?"

She lifts her head. His eyes are still closed 'Is he talking in his sleep?'

She ignores him and slowly holds his one hand to remove it from her waist but it immidiately grabs hers, almost giving her a heart attack.

She eyes him again "Don't go" he mumbles in a husky voice, his swollen lips barely moving.

Ji Young's face gets a completely confused expression.

That's when his eyes flick open and meet hers.

Their faces are close, almost touching "Is it time to get up already?"

She frowns "What are you doing?"

Chanyeol's eyelids close again "I'm sleeping"

"Yeah what do I have to do with it?" She winces, trying to leave but he holds her tighter "Chanyeol let me go"

"Why? I like being like this" he murmurs carelessly, keeping his eyes shut.

"Well I don't" she pulls her guard up and speaks in a threatening tone, using her hands to free his grab.

She jumps on her feet and runs her slender fingers in her messy hair, furiously.

She turns around and looks at him. He's moving around, trying to go back to sleep like noting happened at all.