10."My savior"

t h e n e x t d a y

Ji Young wakes up, feeling the warm sunlight enter through the widows, falling lightly on her face.

She sits up and leans her back to the headboard, scratching her head.

For a moment she doesn't recognize her surroundings, but as her mind becomes clear she soon remembers how she got here and who brought her.

She grabs her phone from the bedside table to check the time. It's already time to leave.

She forces herself to leave the coziness of her bed and heads to the bathroom to wash up.

"Ugh, I have to go to work but I can't show up like this!" She talks to her reflection in the mirror, her eyes tracing her wrinkled dress shirt and messy hair "I have to go home and change"

She makes the bed, grabs her car keys and phone and leaves the apartment.

[...]

"Aish!" Ji Young curses as she rushes inside the elevator. Struggling to hold the amount if files in her hug, it's hard for her to push the button to her office's floor.

She's late. Every day she meets with Chanyeol in her office at 11 a.m. and it's already 11:20.

"I hope he's not here yet. Ah, he hates waiting!" She mumbles and looks around the elevator, nervously.

The door opens and she runs down the hallway "If he's waiting I'm so dead"

She finally arrives at her office's and opens the door.

"Ahh!" She screams, surprised to find him sitting in front of the desk and she drops the files on the floor.

She stares at him, her hands wide open.

He slowly turns around, having his arms crossed.

"So, you finally decide to show up" he looks annoyed.

If he wasn't so strict and annoying, Ji Young would easily admit that this man is really good-looking. The way his dark hair fall lightly on his forehead, the flaming pair of brown eyes and his full lips, his perfect face proportions and the little details like his tiny moles and dimples. The way even a loose hoodie hugs his wide shoulders and muscular arms just perfectly.

But of course she'd never admit all these.

She makes a small bow "I'm sorry" and quickly falls on her knees to collect the files.

'Yesterday he was so nice to me, I guess he's no longer like this..'

Chanyeol watches the girl collect the papers that are fallen all around the floor. He feels bad for her, 'why am I this way? Since yesterday I can't stop thinking about what she said. She's all alone and has no one to take care of her'

"Tsk" he clicks his tongue and stands up. "Clumsy girl" he murmurs under his breath.

He stops right in front of her, his hands in his pockets while he's staring down on her.

Ji Young notices his shoes, her eyes slowly lift up to his face "What is it?"

"You're moving too slow, it will take us all day" he complains. Just then he crouches down and starts collecting some papers in his hands.

Ji Young stares at the tall boy, amazed. Even though he's acting annoyed, something feels different.

He finishes and stands up again "Here" he offers her the papers.