40."My Inspiration"

"Here" Ji Young leaves a mug of fresh hot coffee on the small table in front of him, its strong scent welcoming.

"Thanks. Hurry come here" Chanyeol gestures to her and she seats beside him.

He starts playing the new melody that he just created on his guitar, her eyes shutting at the sound of the beautiful music.

He then starts singing some lyrics, reading them from the notebook in front of him.

The whole time Ji Young stares at him, amazed 'How can someone be that talented?'

Once he's finished he turns to her, slightly tired but excited eyes meeting hers "How was it?"

She places her finger on her chin, tapping on it acting like she's thinking hard about it "Hm, let me think"

She eyes him, a huge smile on her pink lips "It's great. More than great"

Chanyeol smiles proudly, tightening his grab on the guitar on his lap 'You're my inspiration' "Good"

Her eyes move away from his to check the time on the watch, seven in the morning "So you just happened to have a guitar in your car?"

"I have many of them. One in the car, one at the dorm and the others are at the studio" Chanyeol explains quickly before sipping from his coffee, careful not to burn his tongue with the hot beverage.

"That sounds so... professional" she stammers and they both laugh.

He starts tuning the guitar, holding the guitar pin with his teeth.

Once he's finished he repeats the same melody over and over again,  writing down some notes in the meantime.

Ji Young observes his every move captivated. Hugging her knees and resting her chin on them, it's her first time to see him compose 'He looks so handsome when he's focused'

She suddenly stands up, dragging his attention, the music stops. He faces her "Where are you going?"

She yawns, points her finger to the modern watch on the wall "I think you should stop now. We haven't slept all night and the others will start looking for you"

Chanyeol holds his guitar tightly, unwilling to let go "It's my day off today. Besides, I'm not done yet"

She watches him playing the guitar again.

She admires the way his fingers run though the strings, creating the catchy melody, a view to admire.

She walks and sits next to him, grinning rather mysteriously.

He stops, turns to her, notices her long lasting staring.

"Show me. Show me how to play the guitar like you do" Ji Young speaks confidently, unusual for her.

He lets out a loud chuckle and continues to play.

"Ya! I'm serious" her grin disappears, her foot tapping hard on the floor.

He stops again. "Really?" He turns to her, searching her face for an answer.

She pouts and slightly nods 'Her acting cute gets me every time'

Chanyeol looks down to the guitar, surging "Okay then, I'll teach you"

"Yay!" She lifts her hands in the air, excited.

He laughs at her reaction, he makes a move to give her the guitar.

He places it on her lap and she hestitantly holds onto it.