49."Perfect"

T w o  m o n t h s  l a t e r

Ji Young and Chanyeol have been cheerful and happy in their relationship. Both have been waiting for this to happen a long time now.

They still haven't decided whether they should let the other members know and especially the fans. They avoid hanging out in public places so that they won't make any heads turn.

Ji Young insists that they better never let the fans find out but Chanyeol always responds with the same phrase.

"I don't care what happens as long as I'm with you"

They actually learned more things about each other. Ji Young never imagined that Chanyeol can be this cheesy and romantic and Chanyeol got the chance to learn more about her likings and preferences.

They cherish and take care of each other well.

Ji Young is now inside her bedroom.

She grabs a simple dress out of the wardrobe and wears it, letting the light fabric slide on her pale skin.

She wears a pair of white heels and walks to the mirror.

She stares at her reflection, happy to see that there are no bandages around her right arm anymore. It has healed completely and at her last visit to the doctor he said that she no longer had to wear them.

After doing her makeup she decides to leave her hair down.

'He likes it more this way' She thinks and smiles, recalling a moment from a few days ago.

~ They are at her place again. It's early night time.

They are lying on the couch, watching a comedy movie on the t.v. while all lights in the apartment are turned off.

She positions her arms on her chest while being in his hug.

She slightly lifts her eyes at him "Boyfriend"

"Mm" his eyes are glued on the screen.

She turns around while in his big arms and rests her head on his chest "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Chanyeol takes a quick look at her before looking back at the tv "How did you come up with a question like this all of sudden"

She lifts her shoulders "I just did. So?"

"This movie is good, let's watch it" he quickly says and her eyes narrow.

Her hand gets slapped on his chest and he lowers his eyes at her, noticing her deadpan look "Ya! Don't ignore me"

He laughs "I'm just messing around with you jagi" he rests his head on his arm, staring deep into her eyes, all his attention on her "To me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world" his fingers place some hair behind her small ear.

"Yeah right... of course you would say that" She pouts and makes him chuckle.

"I'm serious" their faces being extremely close, his hot breath caressing her cheeks "After all this time, even your smallest flaws are perfect to me"

He gives her a soft kiss on her forehead and she smiles.

"But" his hand moves at the back of her head, pulling the rubber band that's holding her hair in a low ponytail downwards "You should leave your hair down more often. You look even more pretty this way"